It Hurts

The Best Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Top's POV

She finally called me back. I was going crazy the whole day. So I told her to come right away and she did come. Right after she saw my face she hugged me which I gladly returned. Usually I'm not the type to do skinship but today's a special day. I have something important planned for today but it didn't go my way.

'Yaaah, why didn't you answer my calls? Do you know how many times I called you and how worried I was? We can't go on like this anymore give me one of your friends or members number. It's too stressful to have only your number to contact you it doesn't matter if they know about us. So tell them about us and give me their number.'  

'It's your idea, not to tell anyone about us. Thank god I have Daesung oppa's number otherwise I would have been going through the same.'

'Whatever, just give me a number. Wait a minute, did you just say you have Daesung's number? How and when?'

'Oh, I took his number at that time when we all went out to eat, we even text each other sometimes. He can be really funny but why are you asking?'

This made me really mad so I just went away from her without answering her question to get some beer. That's when she said, 'Oppa, what's this?' I went towards her to see what she was asking me about, she looked really serious while holding something and it looks like the tabloid I bought earlier today.  

'Oh, today at the airport, I saw that with my name on it so I got curious and bought it.'

'So you didn't see the photos on this then?'

'No, what photos?'

'These photos in which you are with some girl.'

I was shocked to see those pictures so I became silent but she didn't stop, 'When are you going to tell me about this, oppa? I thought you went to your holiday alone because that's what you told me. But I guess it's a lie since you've been spotted with her several times during your vacation. Who's she, oppa?'

'Amber, I did go to the vacation alone. I just happen to meet her there and she's just a friend.'

'Oh, when did you start hugging your friend who's a girl that tight and let her kiss you on your cheek? I didn't know that you let go of your fea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter