Our Memories

The Best Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Top's POV

I didn't let her go that night. She stayed with me all night. Don't get any ideas we didn't do anything we just talked for hours. We sat on couch and cuddled. I couldn't help but by saying, 'So now it's your turn.' She looked confused so I elaborated, ' It's your turn to tell me the three magic words.' She played cool by saying, 'I don't know what you are talking about, I think I need to go now.' She started to back away from me to escape but I didn't give her that chance. I caught her and pulled her towards me. I didn't let go of her and I gave her the puppy face. I know she can't resist that, so she whispered while blushing,' Ok I'll say it. I love you'. How could I let her go after that so I even more by saying, 'I can't hear you.' She then pouted but I didn't let go so this time she did say it loud and clear and it's enough for me to use that as an excuse to kiss her again, she didn't stop me either. 

After talking for a while, she slept on my lap and I couldn't sleep that night because I was really happy that she's finally mine and how can a man sleep while his hot girlfriend is sleeping in his lap. So the whole night was a little hard for me but I managed. The next day I called Daesung in the morning, I felt really sorry towards him for the way I behaved yesterday. He picked up after a few rings and said, 'Hyung, is everything ok?' That made me even more sad so I said, 'Yes, Daesung ah I'm really sorry about yesterday I shouldn't have blamed you like that. I know you better than that. I didn't mean any of that I was just angry and you know that I say stupid stuff when I'm angry, right?'  

'Yes, hyung I know that you didn't mean any of that and I'm sorry too, I know that you got angry because I was hugging Amber too and that's why you said those words and I only did that because I know it's going to make you really angry and you are going to do what you did last night. I just gave you the push you needed.' 

'Yeah I figured all of that. Thanks for doing that by the way.'

'My pleasure, I just couldn't see you suffer anymore. So how are the things going with her?'

'Real smooth. She's still sleeping right now.' 

That gave him the wrong idea so he started teasing me, 'Ooooo.... on the first day itself. Hyung, you've finally became a man. I am so proud of you'. I b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter