These Moments

The Best Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He completely broke my heart. This is not what I had in my mind when I came here. I am not jealous of her, I'm just sad that he kept all of this from me and he lied to me. I have zero expectations from him now, he will never open up to me. The words that came from his mouth really shattered my hopes. To him, I am just someone who he can rely on nothing more nothing less. I can't continue this, I can't be his friend anymore.

Today is the worst day ever. I don't even know where I was going, I just know that I can't stay here. I kept on going until I hit someone so I looked up to apologize but it was Daesung oppa. I don't know what came over me I just hugged him and started to cry. I don't know how long I cried like that but he didn't say anything, he just let me. After some time I realised I was being rude to him by hugging him in middle of nowhere and making his shirt all wet. So I was about to let to go off him but before I could, someone pulled me away from him.

It was none other Top oppa. I'm furious right now so I pushed him away and yelled at him, 'What the hell are you doing?'. To which he replied, 'I should be asking you the same thing, Why are you hugging him?' Oh, this oppa is being really ridiculous right now. Before I could give him a piece of my mind he started yelling at Daesung oppa, 'Yaahh, what do you think you are doing? Why are you hugging her like that?' So I said, 'Why are you asking him? I was the one who hugged him because some idiot hurt me and I was seeking comfort from him.' He ignored me completely and said to Daesung oppa that 'You should've stopped her. You shouldn't take advantage of her like that.'  Before I could say anything Daesung oppa replied to him by saying, ' I didn't take advantage of her. I was just being a better friend to her than you ever was.' I didn't like where this was going. I don't want them to fight because of me, so I interfered and yelled at Top oppa, ' What's wrong with you? Why is this bothering you anyway?'  

Then he shouted, 'It's because I love you.' I just stood there with my mouth wide open, I was in complete shock and I just could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter