Final

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jimin was waiting at the school gate when he saw Mina approaching with Momo by her side. She mastered the courage, walking up to her and asking her for a date. 

 

MI: I can't today... I'm sorry, I'm going out with Momo-

 

"Annyeong!" Rose said cheerfully as she hooked her arm with Momo, earning what seems like a glare from Mina. 

 

R: What are you guys talking about? 

 

J: N-nothing, I was just asking Mina out. Bus she's busy...

 

R: Let's go for a double date then! 

 

J: Yea! 

 

MI: I...

 

MM: I... I don't mind...

 

MI: Sure. 

 

The four went for dinner and talked. When Mina got something on her lip, Momo and Jimin both raised their tissue, startling Mina. 

 

"I-It's okay, Momo." She said as she allowed Jimin to clean off the stain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was good~" Rose hummed as she wiped he own mouth with a tissue before excusing herself to the toilet, with Mina tagging along. Jimin and Momo was left alone at the table and this was when the final part of his plan went down. 

 

J: Mina is such a nice girl. Don't you think so?

 

MM: Y-yea...

 

J: She's so fragile at the same time... 

 

MM: What are you trying to get at?

 

J: Truth is, a girl like her deserves better. She shouldn't be scarred with a fake relationship when I can give her an experience of a real one. 

 

MM: ...

 

J: Stop dreaming Momo. Mina would definitely pick a guy over a girl. You should leave her alone.

 

Momo clenched her fist tightly to prevent herself from beating the out of Jimin before standing up and running out of the restaurant while Jimin looked and smirked. 

 

MI: Where's Momo? 

 

J: I'm not sure. I went to the toilet a little while and came back to find her Missing

 

Mina turned to wards the exit and was about to run out when Jimin grabbed her hand. 

 

J: Where are you going?

 

MI: Find Momo. 

 

Mina knew something wasn't right. Her Friend wouldn't storm away without any reason. The first place Mina searched for Momo was at the dorm. But when Mina arrived, she realised that the latter had not came home yet. She then pulled out her phone and started dialing for her but she didn't pick up. Clasps of thunder seem to shake the whole room as Mina snapped her head towards the window. It was raining heavily and Momo did not have an umbrella. 

 

Mina snapped her head left and right as she searched for the missing girl in vain. Her heart was racing and aching, her head was pounding from all the spinning and was starting to hurt because of all the shouting. She didn't even know why she was doing so much for the blonde. It wasn't long when Mina heard someone sobbing and mumbling to herself. She walked towards the faint sounds and heard the girl cursing herself for being a lesbian and falling with the wrong person. 

 

"Momo?..." Mina asked as she walked towards her. The latter knew who it was just by her voice and was about to stand up to runaway when the grip on her arm prevented her from doing so. 

 

"Ya! Are are you mad?!" Mina said when Momo shook off her grip and walked away. 

 

"Don't you know how many times I texted and called?!" Momo stopped walking.

 

MI: Don't you know how long I have spent looking for you?! Don't you know that I was worried sick?!

 

MM: Why do you still care about me? I thought you hated Homos? 

 

Mina was immediately silenced. 

 

"Stop it... stop caring for me! B-b-because all it does is make me fall deeper for you!" Momo screamed. 

 

Mina heard every word loud and clear even in the pouring rain. At the same time, it was as though her pounding heart was relating those words to her over and over again. Before Momo could leave, She dashed towards her and embraced her in a back hug. She didn't let go even when she felt herself getting soaked because she knew her feelings for her and didn't want to lose her again. The image of a badass, chic girl was now broken and all Mina could see was a little innocent girl sobbing against her chest. 

 

Both girls were soaking wet when they got back to the dorm but they didn't mind because today was the happiest day of their life. But that day was short lived when Mina's Mother decided to pay a visit. The poor girl was literally scrambling around the room, taking down the lovey dovey photos she and Momo took and hiding them in every possible place she could hide. Just then, there was a knock on the door. Mina sprang up and adjusted herself before walking towards the door. 

 

', forgot to tell Momo.' She mentally cursed. 

 

"Mum~" Mina greeted her with a smile. She hugged her Daughter and gave her a kiss before they both moved into the room to have a catch up session. Most of the time there, Mina was hoping Momo didn't come back early because she was literally what her Mother hates. But her worst fears came true when the door suddenly opened. 

 

"Mina! I-" Momo stopped once she saw an unfamiliar person in the house. She looked at Mina and instantly knew what to do. The latter had warned her about her Mother before and how attached she was to traditional customs. 

 

"Sorry, I'll come back later." Momo muttered and bowed. But Mina got up and presences to take some books and pass it to her. 

 

MI: Here you might forget later 

 

Mina mouthed an apology to Momo before sending her out the door and going back to talk to her Mother. Unknown to them, she was outside listening. Momo immediately regretted because Mina's Mother had the sharpest tongue ever. She was insulting not only of her rudeness but also they way she dressed and how "lesbian she looked". Momo clutched the books tighter and finally left before she broke down into tears. 

 

After her Mother left, which was about 10pm at night, Momo still haven't come back even enough she sent her a text. After an hour of staying up, she finally received a text from Momo saying that she'll be home late because she wanted extra practice. Mina though nothing about it and went to sleep. Meanwhile, Momo was thinking about their relationship, as she danced none stop. She did think about breakup but know that it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter