Chapter 1

Breaking Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Requested:

 

 

"Anything else you need dear?" Ms. Myoui asked her daughter while she packed her luggage for her collage stay. Mina had always wanted to go to Park Jin Young Arts Collage (JYPAC) since her high school days because she was interested in their education system.  Mina's parents were hesitant to let her go at first, because of the school's infamous number of bi/les/gay community. But after trying to convince them for the umpteenth time, they finally agreed and allowed Mina to go. 

 

Dorm in time was at 9am but Mina was already there at 8. Looking around the room, it was kind of smaller than she expected but enough for 2 people to live in. The two sides of the room were sort of similar to each other a bed against the corner of the wall and a desk beside the head of the bed, separated by a little coffee table. The study tables were also conveniently placed in front of the window so Mina could look out when she was bored or too tired. There was also the toilet, which was on Mina's side of the room while the shared closet was at the other. 

 

Mina had just finished packing up and tidying her side of the place and placing her clothes in the closet before there was a knock on the door. Mina opened the door to see a blonde in a ponytail waiting outside.  

 

'Must be the roommate.' She thought and so she opened the door. But she was greeted with an unpleasant sight. The girl was everything Mina was taught to not like. Ripped jeans, crop top, and a tomboyish look with her leather jacket. She immediately lowered her head and stepped back while the latter walked in without saying anything. 

 

"N-no thank you?" Mina blurted.

 

"Hm?" The blonde turned and looked at the latter. 

 

"Oh. Thanks." She said before unpacking. 

 

'Rude.' Mina thought before going to her table and taking out a book to read. But throughout the whole time, Mina kept her guard up, occasionally glancing at the latter to see what she was doing. 

 

"What's with you?" The blonde asked with her brows furrowed. 

 

Mina didn't answer.

 

"I know you have been peaking at me... or maybe~" The blonde walked behind her and leaned towards her ear. "Or maybe you LIKE me~" 

 

"G-GET AWAY YOU CRAZY HOMO!" Mina screamed as she stood up with the foot of the chair stubbing the blonde's toe in the process. While the latter was wincing in pain, Mina rushed towards the door. 

 

"Y-ya! Where are you going?!" She shouted.

 

"None of your business!" Mina said while slamming the door behind her. She stormed around the corner, pushing past students in the hallway before she reached the dean's office.

 

MI: I want a change in rooms, or roommate!

 

"I'm sorry but we can't. The higher ups would have to approve it and it must come with a valid reason too." 

 

MI: I feel uncomfortable with her!

 

"Ms. We need evidence of her disturbance. But I advice you to ignore her for now or try to work it out."

 

MI: Is there really no way you can change it...?

 

The lady nodded. Mina sighed and apologized before dragging her body back to he dorm. 

 

"Oh, princess tantrum finally back?" The blonde said.

 

MI: up .

 

MM: The name is Momo. And you must be Myoui Mina?

 

MI: Stalker.

 

MM: Whoa hold on. Your family name is up on every inch of Japan and Seoul. You can't call me a stalker. 

 

Mina rolled her eyes and continued digging her bag for something. While Momo continued talking, the latter pulled out a roll of tape she bought and started taping a border for their room. 

 

MM: What the hell are you going? 

 

MI: Marking a boundary. Can't you see? 

 

MM: Who are you? President Trump? Even if you build a wall, it wouldn't stop me breaking your retarded rules.

 

"The TV, closet and bathroom is a shared area. Keep in your space." Mina said while pointing to the places, not taking the latter's comment into thought. Momo furrowed her brows at how the stickup the other is being. She immediately took her jacket and left the room. Mina didn't see Momo for the rest of the day until the next day. She was the first to wake and wash up, while the blonde was still sleeping like a pig. Mina got dressed in black jeans and a varsity jacket from her collage. Looking at the time, she realised that class was about to start but Momo was still sleeping. 

 

"Let's see how you like payback." Mina closed the door behind her and left for lessons. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

", , !" The whole class turned their heads to face the door where a messy blonde was standing and panting heavily. 

 

"Sorry I'm late!" Momo bowed towards the teacher but he let her go for today was the fort day of school. As her eyes scanned for a seat, she spotted a familiar girl. 

 

"You..." Momo hissed. 

 

"I see that you two know each other. Why don't you sit beside Mina, Momo." The teacher said and Momo gladly did. 

 

MI: How was your sleep? 

 

MM: Shut up!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Break time and Momo was in class bobbing her head to the music instead of going for lunch. People would think that she was listening to rock but really; she was listening to some girlish song. Momo was in class because she wasn't hungry and also she hates crowds and prefers to be alone. But when Mina came in, she decided to leave the class. Just as she walked out, she bumped into a girl. 

 

"A-are you okay?" Momo said as she got on one knee to check on the latter. Rose combed her hair aside and looked at the person whom she collided with and was instantly star struck. 

 

"I-I-I ok- am I MEAN! I'm okay!" She said as she hurried to get up and dust herself. Momo gave her a charming smile and told her to be careful before walking away while the girl's eyes was glistening in the light and looking at her love at first sight walk away. 

 

'Ew.' Mina thought before she looked back outside the window. which over looked a baseball field. There Mina could've sworn she saw a guy looking at her but it was so quick that she didn't even catch it. 

 

"Park Jimin..." she read from the jersey. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina got back to the dorm and totally ignored Momo's greeting. The latter just rolled her eyes and ignored her before announcing that she was going out. 

 

MI: I really don't care.

 

MM: Bye homophobe. 

 

Mina could have told her parents about this but she was already a grown up after all. She didn't want her parents to worry for her too much. Suddenly she heard a knock on her door. 

 

"Park Jimin?" Mina said in a surprised tome. "What are you doing here?"

 

JM: Are you not going to invite me in~ 

 

Mina yelped and immediately invited the latter in. 

 

MI: S-so what special occasion is it for the famous Park Jimin to pay someone he doesn't know, a visit?

 

JM: So I can get to know the beautiful lady of course~ 

 

'Sweet talker.' Mina thought.

 

JM: You at new here aren't you? I have never seen you before but you definitely caught my eye~ 

 

MI: T-thank you...

 

JM: You are cute when you're shy you know? Hey, what about we hang out together next time?

 

MI: Are you asking me out for a date?

 

JM: Will you? 

 

Mina smiled and nodded while Jimin did the same. 

 

MM: Ya! I'll give you 10 seconds to get out of the girl's dorm before I report you! 10! 9! 

 

"Okay okay... geez..." Jimin said as he got up to leave, giving a glare at the blonde while he did. 

 

MI: What's with you?!

 

MM: If I didn't forget my wallet, he would have already you. 

 

MI: What nonsense are you taking about?

 

MM: Mina, have you not done research? 

 

MI: Hea famous. 

 

MM: Yea! Famous for being a boy! 

 

MI: Do you think I will believe a person like you? 

 

Momo sighed. "Suit yourself." 

-------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter