Crisis

The Moon and The Man

“Chanyeol!!!” Kyungsoo barged into a room wailing like a dying beluga. He immediately headed toward the neatly made bed in the room and fell face first.

“What the hell man? Ever heard of knocking? What if I was ?” Chanyeol glared at the shorter male flopped in the middle of his now ruined covers.

“It’s nothing that I haven’t seen before” Chanyeol snorted. He doesn’t know if he should feel insulted or not. Kyungsoo had the knack of confusing people with his not-so-insulting words.

“What is it this time Chibi?” if it were somebody else calling out Kyungsoo about his height or the lack thereof, he would’ve crippled them, but this is his best friend.

Kyungsoo and Chnayeol had been friends since they were toddlers because of their parents. Their moms had a pact to get pregnant at the same time. Don’t ask.

“Have I told you about the Adonis that moved to my neighborhood?” Kyungsoo blushed remembering the man. How pathetic could he get? Not pathetic enough apparently.

“The man you constantly moan about every day?” Chnayeol plopped down beside Kyungsoo on his bed, might as well ruin his covers himself.

“I do not moan his name” even to Kyungsoo’s ears, his words were all lies. He’s not even trying to be discreet about it anymore.

“So what about the man you want to nail?” Kyungsoo covered his face with a pillow. He couldn’t help but feel butterflies in his stomach. Could he be any lamer than he is now?

“He gave me his personal contact to give him the location of the buildings I told him where he can take photos” Chanyeol raised a brow. There is nothing off on what he said.

“Then give him the address. What the hell is your problem?” Kyungsoo signed. He needs to find new friends asap. This one’s broken and too old.

“He gave me his cell number. I can contact him anytime” Kyungsoo waved his arms for emphasis.

“Please don’t tell me that you’re tempted to send him your nudes because that would end badly, my friend” Kyungsoo gives up. Chnayeol is a useless d-bag.

“Why do you sound certain about my nudes? Have you seen one?” Kyungsoo glared. The idiot will be banned from all of his birthday parties from now on.

“It’s always the cute and squishy one Chibi, and you’re one of them” Chanyeol whispered as if he was telling Intel and not some bullcrap.

“You may have called me cute but you’re still an a-hole Chan”

“And you may or may not have sent me a once when you were hammered at a frat party” Chnayeol awkwardly chuckled. Kyungsoo’s eyes slowly widened as the embarrassment started to settle in.

“Why didn’t you stop me?” Kyungsoo wailed. Tears sprung up, threatening to fall.

“Hey! Nothing I haven’t seen before either” Chanyeol just chuckled at his miserable friend.

“So what about McHottie?” Chanyeol quickly changed the topic before Kyungsoo dies on embarrassment.

“I want something more out of what we have” Kyungsoo whimpered. He really and I mean really like the guy.

“Is there anything to even begin with?” with that, Kyungsoo began on wailing hard. How could a single thought of a guy give me a rollercoaster of emotions just by giving me his contact information?

“Maybe you should accompany him to those buildings. Didn’t you tell me that he invited you to his photo shoot once? Go with him. Give him a great time and build something from there okay Chibi?” Chanyeol affectionately patted Kyungsoo’s head as if he was a little child.

“Chan. You know that aunty is looking for you right? She’s been calling you and you’re not answering any of her calls. She’s just worried about you Chan” Kyungsoo whispered. Chnayeol might not show it but he’s a really sensitive guy.

“Ma shouldn’t have done that Kyungsoo. I’m not letting her go off easy” Chanyeol frowned. He and his mom got into an argument.

“Chanyeol. Listen. You turned twenty-one. You’re finally a man and aunty just wanted to give you a great time” Kyungsoo chuckled remembering the party. Chanyeol hated partied but this one is the one that his mom just couldn’t let go.

“Hiring a stripper to my birthday is not exactly what come to mind Chibi” Chanyeol buried his face in his hands. He could still vividly remember the embarrassment. Oh, the agony!

“Why couldn’t she understand that I’m aual?” Kyungsoo just laughed. Oh god! Aunty just wanted Chanyeol to have someone to grow old with, there’s nothing wrong with that right?

“She just wants to see you happy with someone and if your ual preference is stopping you from happiness, you know that she won’t rest” Chanyeol grew up with a lot of crazy in his home and it gave him the best childhood ever.

“Ok. I’ll call my mom if you go on a date with Adonis” Kyungsoo glared but nodded anyways. He fetched his phone from his pocket and began texting.

Hey. This is Kyungsoo. Why don’t I just go with you to those buildings? And maybe I’ll give you a tour? If you haven’t already had one?

 

a/n

Hello
This week dragged on, didn't it?
I felt as if the world left me behind.
Moving to another country is difficult and it's just draining my life source
My friends back at home is moving on with their lives while I try to reset mine.
Anyways,
I have been watching
Ze Frank, the internet in flesh.
His vlogs make you reflect while his Facts About is hilarious.
You should check him out.