The Man

The Moon and The Man

Kyungsoo works at a bookstore to help with his college fees. He's just a normal human being living a very boring life. He had never done anything reckless, never broke a rule, never been late, and kept his promises to others. But all of that changed when somebody moved in the neighborhood two weeks ago.

 

“Hey, Kyungsoo, do you have a book or a pamphlet to places that capture the night sky beautifully?” A customer, the man who recently moved, came and asked with a smile and choked Kyungsoo. Damn this man is perfect.

 

“I have pamphlets here and you can find things on tourist guides on aisle one” Kyungsoo said with a little breathlessness. It has been a little over a month since the Adonis knocked on the bookstore’s door.

 

“Thanks, Kyungsoo” he was flashed with another blinding smile.

 

“Anything Kai” Kyungsoo almost moaned his name. Shame on him and his lustful thoughts.

 

The man was the wet dreams of his life. He is perfect. He's hot and the perfect gentleman. He must have been made by the gods. Kyungsoo ran his eyes over Kai’s body. Wide, broad shoulders that he wants to hang into, lean back muscles that give justice to the tank top that he wear. Narrow hips and long muscular legs that make him salivate just by thinking about it. He’s even surprised that he hasn’t offered himself to Kai. He must've had more discipline than he credited himself for. Did he mention that Kai is a photographer and is currently studying astrology? He mostly takes photos of landscape and the night sky. Even his job is y.

 

“Hey Kyungsoo?” the voice send shivers to Kyungsoo’s body.

 

“What is it, Kai?” Kyungsoo hurriedly went to aisle one, ready to see Kai’s handsome face.

 

“All of these are tourists’ spots but none of them are open till late. Do you know any places that do?” Jongin faced Kyungsoo with a bundle of pamphlets in his arms and a blinding smile.

 

“I only know a couple of towers that has a great view of the city lights and the night sky and also a couple of residential buildings at the edge of the city where the night sky doesn't have competition. You would be able to take nice shots from there” Kyungsoo could feel all the blood from his body rush to his face. Kai makes him light headed every time.

 

“That’s perfect Kyungsoo. That’s a lot of help. What would I ever do without you?” the comment almost killed Kyungsoo. Air was very difficult to breathe in. his heart gave up long ago but he could lose his lungs too.

 

“Anything to help you” Kyungsoo lifted his eyes from the ground to look at Jongin who was staring back at him. For a moment, Kyungsoo felt something electrify his whole body but it disappeared before he could even react to it.

 

“Your eyes are like two distant galaxies” Kai whispered. It made Kyungsoo week on his knees. Every time Kai says something to him, his body becomes uncontrollable as if Jongin was controlling it himself. With the seemingly permanent last smile on his lips, he wouldn’t have wondered why.

 

“Okay. I’ll write down the information for you just for a sec” Kyungsoo stares at his counter but all he could see are books and no sign of a sticky note. Kyungsoo began to panic. He can’t disappoint Kai. Damn sticky note.

 

“You know what? I’m kind of in a hurry so why not I give you my phone number and you can text me the details? Is that alright? I really need to go” Kai gave him a sheepish smile that melted his heart. He's going to get Kai’s phone number, it’s like having a photo of a male Beckham; it’s a miracle. Kai fished his business card and scribbled his personal phone number at the back of it.

 

“Here Kyungsoo, thanks again” Kai picked up the paper bag with his pamphlets and a book before heading towards the door.

 

“Anytime Kai” Kyungsoo waved with his own heart-shaped smile.

 

 

a/n

Hello.
Thank you for reading.
I decided to update early.
I hope you like it.

I hope that you'll continue to support this pic.
Thank you!