Hooked

Escape Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Escape Me

 

 CHAPTER:FOUR

 

When the final class ended,I made my way home all alone by myself. All of my friends were going to meet with their partners at some places to have dates. They've been in relationships since last year and left me alone;as a forever single flower bud. Heh.

Wait. It was not that weird right?

Being eighteen doesn't mean that you have to already find yourself a boyfriend to be beside you all the time. Especially I am not that kind of girl who can stand all the cheesy words pairings nowadays always use to text each other. Ew.

All I have to do is study harder so that I can please my mom with my achievements. To make her forget about those sad days.

To make her forget about my dad.

"Hey teddy!" A familiar voice startled me that I almost got myself trip over a rock.

I immediately gave the person beside me a death glare before snapping angrily at him. "What do you think you're doing Jungkook? I almost trip over a rock!"

Jungkook,however only giggled at my reaction. "It's fine if you trip over a rock. I could've laugh at you double the time."

My face became heated up because of the annoyance firing inside my cheeks. Ignoring him,I took my steps faster than before. Hearing Jungkook shouting at me to wait for him making my legs to move faster. I took a glance over my shoulder to see he was panting really hard to catch up with my steps.

"Haha... You won't catch up with the school's first runner Jungkook"

Because I was too eager to glance and mocking at Jungkook, I suddenly collided into someone... Or something, which sent me almost flying to the side of the road. The last thing I saw was Jungkook mumbling something to me and then a total blackout taking over my sight.

It was not so long until I slowly opened up my eyes again. Still shakingly holding my throbbing head, I looked around the unfamiliar view. That was when I finally figured out that I was laying on a bench in an odd garden. I kept on blinking my eyes for several times,trying to recall my condition.

My eyes fall to some bruises and injuries on my knees and elbows. Shoot. I groaned in pain as soon as I brought my hands to touch the injured parts. The injuries are going to stay there at least for a week.

I tried to reach for my phone in my pocket to call for my mom when suddenly a hand holding a cup of cold ice lemon tea shot up in front of my face.

It was Jungkook. Again.

He was biting his lower lips,trying his hard not to laugh hysterically. I positioned myself to sit down properly on the bench,still holding my now less-throbbing head.

"What happened?" I asked him in agony.

"You got collided into a motorcycle. Thank goodness it wasn't so serious." He explained,nudging me to accept the cup of ice lemon tea.

I followed his order by taking the cup in my hand and took a sip of the soothing liquid into my dry throat.

"You're not going to thank your savior miss?" Jungkook interrupted.

"Thank you." I hissed at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter