Truth or Dare

Escape Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Escape Me

 

CHAPTER:ONE



"So,Hyejung. Have you bought the chocolate?" A girl with short brown hair asked while putting her bag on the side of her desk.

"Of course! I was so excited so I bought the most expensive one you know." Hyejung smirked and grabbed out a red box wrapped with fancy ribbon from her bag.

"It's framboise."

"Wow,framboise? Sweet!" Chae Young signalling a thumbs up to Hyejung while scanning every inches of the red box.

"Perfect for valentines huh?" Hyejung chortled.

"Are you guys sure this would work?" The third girl with the name tag;Somi asked abruptly.

"Come on now,Somi. We've to test how far her bravery are! And she is the one who's still have no boyfriend among us. We can't let her being alone while we're on dates right?" Chae Young chuckled.

Somi sighed softly but eventually gave her friends a stern nod as agreement.

"Silent! She's here!" Hyejung shushed her friends when she saw a familiar figure heading straight towards their desks. She quickly hid the red box under her desk.

"Good morning Ji Soo!" The three of them greeted in unison,hiding the excitement that lingered in their hearts.

The real fun was about to begin.

   "All four of us are here now. Let's play the truth-or-dare game shall we?" Chae Young pretended to cough.

"I'm in!" I raised my hand in excitement.

"If Ji Soo's playing,count me in!" Hyejung gently patted on my back and gave me a bright smile.

Hyejung,then altered her sight to Somi as a question.

"I don't mind. Besides,it's 10 minutes before the class begin." Somi agreed.

"Very well. The rules are as usual. The person who sit at the left of the chosen one could choose whether to give the person to answer the truth or carry out the dare. The chosen could never object the choice given and shall carry out her task to the very end of the game." Chae Young declared the rules with a secretive smirk on her lips.

Hyejung nodded before handed out her pinky. "Let's promise not to break the rules."

All four of us reached out our pinkies and gently crashed them to each other's as promissory before starting the childish game.

I picked out a mechanical pencil from Chae Young's stationary case and smeared a small red mark on the tip.

I took a deep breath before twiddling the pencil on the desk.

A smile carved on my face when the marked tip stopped at Somi. As the person who sat at the left of Somi, I let out a proud king's laugh.

"Now. Now. Which one should I choose? Truth or dare? Hmmm..."

Somi smiled nervously as I tapped my fingers on the desk. "Anything would be fine."

"Don't freak her out." Hyejung sniggered at my devilry.

"I'll go with truth then." I finally decided and continued, " How many times the both of you and Minseok have been kissing?"

Somi's face became flush the moment I asked the question. She cringed as she bit her lower lips in embarrassment.

A pang of guilty suddenly hit my chest.

S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter