Arranged Marriage

Escape Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Escape Me

 CHAPTER:THREE

 

It was almost eight in the morning and I was still cuddling my precious teddy bear in my comforter. I refused to go to school today as I didn't want to meet Jungkook,my not-so-boyfriend.

"Jisoo! Wake up. It's almost eight. You'll be late to school!" I heard my mom yelling from the kitchen.

Instead of answering her,I buried my face into my teddy bear deeper and pulled the comforter over my head that I could barely breath underneath.

After a few minutes of yelling,my room door squeaked opened and footsteps could be heard approaching to my bed. I rolled my eyes in disgust as I curled myself even tighter than before. I couldn't heard anything coming from my mom for a minute and started to wonder if she has give up to wake up her stubborn daughter.

"Hey,wake up!" A hoarse voice greeted my eardrum.

I was quite shocked that my mom was still here as I thought she has already gone back to her kitchen. I still didn't budge from my position and shook my head in stubbornness.

"I don't want to go to school today,mom. Please,let me have a day off." I pleaded.

"Why would you want to skip school?" Her voice stiffened which made I began to wonder,again,if she have a sore throat or something.

"I-I don't want to meet him." I whispered slowly.

"Who? Jungkook?" My eyes widened when I heard she said his name.

Shoot.

How did my mom even know his name? I don't remember telling my mom anything about him yesterday.

I yanked up the pink comforter quickly to ask my mom about it and my heart felt like it was going to explode as soon as I saw Jungkook were staring at me. Our faces were just inches away that I could even smelled his fresh peppermint breath. A playful smirk tugged in the corner of his red lips which made my face became flushed in an instant.

Shoot.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?!" I shouted and automatically threw my teddy bear into his face. Unfortunately,he managed to grab the teddy bear before it landed on his face.

"I'm picking you up." He said before threw the teddy bear annoyingly on the floor.

"Have-have you done something to me when I was sleeping?" I asked him nervously before pulling the comforter above my chest.

Jungkook smirked at my question. He,then crawled dramatically onto my bed and leaned his left arm on the bed header,trapping me with his seductive smirk and that made me gasping for air.

"So,what if." He whispered slowly so that only both of us could heard. "What if I've done something bad to you?"

My eyes bulged bigger that I thought they would be out from the sockets any seconds. As soon as I opened my mouth to scream for my mother,Jungkook quickly shushed me from doing so with his palm.

"I'm just kidding,idiot! You are still a ." His statement,however,failed to calm me down.

"How the hell you know that I am still a ?!!!" I snapped sharply at him.

"Oh. So you're not a anymore?" He sniggered,covering his mouth with his hand.

"DAMN IT,JEON JUNGKOOK! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!!!"

 

 

After I finished changing my clothes,I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and found out that my mom were having a conversation with him.

"Oh,Jisoo. Come sit beside Jungkook!" My mom waved happily at me.

I stomped my feet all the way to table and pulled the chair hastily before sitting on it. I reached for my bowl of rice and began to devour it without wasting any seconds. My cheeks bloomed in red color when I pictured myself like a hungry wolf right now.

"Slow down,Jisoo. You're not being polite in front of your boyfriend." I nearly choked on my food when my mom mentioned the words,boyfriend.

"Mom! He is not my-"

"You don't have to be shy. Jungkook has told me everything. Oh,Jisoo,why won't you tell me that you've got yourself a very handsome and kind man?" My mom said shamelessly and swear I nearly throw my bowl of rice into her face.

"I'm done." I put the chopsticks angrily on the table and headed to main door.

I could heard Jungkook were calling for me and I totally ignored him by wearing my shoes and went out from the house.

"Hey,wait up!" His voice were slo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter