Bitter

Escape Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Escape Me

 

CHAPTER:FIVE

 

"Jungkook. I don't think I should go to the dinner." I tugged at his sleeve.

Jungkook shook his head at me. "Everything's going to be okay,Ji Soo. Don't worry." He smiled warmly,taking my hand in his hand before he gave me a light squeeze.

I could heard my heart beating so hard and the blood were rushing into my veins faster than before. His huge hand were giving my small hand the warmth that I've never experienced before. I turned my face from him to hide the heat rising in my face from showing.

The corner of my heart wondered. Didn't he feel the same way as me?

"We're here,young master." The driver informed that we've finally arrived at Jungkook's parent mansion.

I've lost my words when I stared at the mansion in awe. It was so huge that I almost thought it was a shopping complex.

Jungkook giggled at my reaction. "Why are you spacing out? Come on in." He smirked playfully before pulling my hand into the mansion.

We passed by the roses and orchids gardens,the berries small farm and the big beautiful fountain. 'His parent must've be a very rich and famous people.' At least,that was my very thought before I meet with them.

When the two of us reached at the main door,a line of young maids were waiting for us,hanging their heads down with such manners. "Welcome to Jeon mansion,young master and Ms.Yoo." 

I jerked at how they knew my name. But Jungkook nodding his head,telling me that it might be his parent who told them about my name. I mean,of course his parent would've asked him about my name ahead of all right?

Entering the amazing mansion,a pair of old people,believed to be Jungkook's parent stood in front of us. I gulped nervously as I looked at their fancy appearances. I hope they doesn't have 'fancy' manners too. I wished.

"Welcome home Jungkook." A bald man spreaded out his arms towards Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled bitterly at him before leaning in. "Good evening,father." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter