Those aren't candies!

Banana flavoured condoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“A gas leak?” 

“Yes, we’ve gotten it patched up, so I doubt you’ll have to leave the apartment, but I highly recommend that you don’t go into the room where the gas leak had initially spread too for a couple of nights. We’ll come check on it within the next 3 days.” Nayoung massaged the side of her temple and quickly thanked the repair man who rushed past the worn out members and out the door in a matter of minutes leaving a newfound issue in need of resolving. 

“Okay, so I know this isn’t ideal..” Nayoung carefully explained once she heard the click of the door that signalled the repair mans exit. “..but we’re going to have to be a little flexible tonight.” Nayoung continued praying there’d be no complaints, but looking over at the girls now she realized they looked just like she felt. Tired. 

“Unnie, I can sleep in the living room.” Somi offered placing her bag onto the floor before plopping onto the couch lazily who was soon joined by Doyeon and Yoojung. Nayoung briefly looked over to where their largest dorm was and sighed at the yellow caution tape that had been freshly stuck onto the door. 

“Alright, another person can take the other couch, we’ll set up the spare bed in the living room, someone can use Chayeon’s bed since she’s with DIA tonight and, whoever’s left can share with someone for the night but-"

“I CALL THE OTHER COUCH.” Yeonjung cried effectively cutting off Nayoung and prancing towards the sofa, but stopped in her tracks as Sohye dropped her bum onto it first. 

“I want the couch.” Sohye stated already closing her eyes and sliding further into the couch making it very clear she was not willing to negotiate. Yeonjung immediately spun around facing Sejeong and Jieqiong with pleading eyes. 

“PLEASE let me take Chayeon’s bed I don’t like sleeping in cramped spaces.” Yeonjung practically begged like her life depended on it. Sejeong nodded and cracked a tired smile, she wasn’t personally picky about where she slept as long as she slept. 

“Can I take the spare bed then?” Jieqiong asked Sejeong out of respect knowing full well that Sejeong was too nice to oppose. Sejeong felt her signature smile draw into place before she even nodded because this meant that she got to sleep with- 

“Sejeong you can sleep in our dorm tonight.” Nayoung finalized. Sejeong quickly nodded dropping her grin out of fear a member would catch on and found her eyes darting towards Chungha who was currently trudging her way into the bathroom, both were completely oblivious to the fact that the corners of Nayoung's lips were twitching upwards in a satisfied smirk before shooing Sejeong into their dorm. Sejeong barely registered that Mina was already snoozing away because she was preoccupied trying to strip away all the dirt and makeup that was coating her face. 

“Sejeong?” Sejeong spun her head gracelessly at the call of her name her infectious smile creeping over her lips at the sight of a fresh looking Chungha, all clean and dirt free, Unlike herself. Chungha’s laughter filled the room when her eyes found Sejeong’s whose makeup was only half removed. Chungha pulled a few disposable wipes and rubbed off the rest of Sejeong’s make up paying special attention around her eyes. 

“I don’t think you’re taking off your make up properly..” Chungha mumbled moving closer and rubbing harder. 

“Aish.. its a good thing you have these skilled hands of yours..” Sejeong’s ahjussi tone kicked in and it didn’t go unnoticed by either of them because Chungha nudged her playfully and Sejeong grinned. This was the way she liked it. 

Chungha liked Sejeong. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter