Rumors

Banana flavoured condoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey! I don't know what happened with this chapter I just wanted to update, but in order to continue I need atleast 2 sort of pairings for what I have planned out just give me one and I promise i'll see this story to an end. I.O.I forever <3 

Sejeong flipped onto her back and felt something tickle her left side. Her eyes were lidded and she could barely make out the shape of her adorable maknae snuggled comfortably beside her. A sly half smile graced her features before she wrapped a lazy arm around Somi and pulled her close under the covers. She was so warm and Sejeong was going to take advantage of her ajusshi rights. 
Sejeong was half asleep with Somi lightly snoring to her left when she felt the right side of her bed creak and her mattress moved. She felt a cold leg slip it's way under her covers and almost groaned in annoyance when the unknown person disrupted her "snoozing with Somi time."
She took a small peek and watched as Jieqiong climbed into bed and curled up with them. Sejeong felt Jieqiong's bum firmly pressed up against her knee. 
Yep, Jieqiong was most definitely working out her glutes. 
She almost laughed when Somi moaned angrily as the covers shifted. Sejeong watched in amusement as Somi yanked at the covers effectively pulling them into her own direction and off of Jieqiong. Sejeong grinned and turned to witness a similar reaction from Jieqiong. 
"Stop hogging the blanket." Jieqiong mumbled half asleep. 
"I was here first you fat .” Somi muttered sleepily pulling against the blanket. 

Oh . 

“YAH- YOU- GET THE HELL OUT OF BED YOU- YOU ELEPHANT I’M GONNA RIP OFF YOUR BIG FLABBY ARMS OFF AND BEAT YOU WITH THEM.” Jieqiong screeched wide awake, now glaring daggers at Somi. Sejeong grinned cheekily as Somi flipped onto her stomach burying her face into the pillow. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter