Desperate times call for desperate measures BONUS

Banana flavoured condoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somi did not want to get caught. For the love of god she could not afford another encounter with another Unnie. 

She rolled onto her side lazily scanning the room her eyes landing on a particular 'adjussi' who was currently lulling away in her bed desperately trying to fight off sleep. She chuckled at the way her poor Adjussi’s eyes would go wide for a moment only to flutter shut, another. Somi pulled her sheets up a little higher and tangled her feet near the bottom before checking that the other members were asleep as well. 

She craned her neck a little to get a better view of Sejeong who had clearly lost the battle as she was sleeping with her phone laying across her chest and her hands were dangling off the side of the bed. Somi carefully removed her sheets before slowly rising out of bed making her way out the door and to the bathroom all the while, avoiding the creaks the floorboard tended to make which sounded especially loud during the night. All was going as planned she'd just bring Sejeongs condoms that she hid behind the toilet earlier that night, play it off like she was just taking a late night bathroom break and slip them back into Sejeongs respectful drawer without any questions asked whatsoever. What Somi was not expecting however, was the bathroom being occupied at 2:30 in the morning. Everyone was suppose to be asleep right now! Somi inwardly sighed at the lit up bathroom before pressing her ear up against the half closed door. She heard the running water and some familiar trot song being sung before the corners of pulled upwards in a small smirk. She could still get away with this. Usually all the I.O.I members were great at giving one another privacy in the bathroom, but hey, desperate times call for desperate measures. 

She slowly pushed the door back and her eyes flickered towards the pile of clothes that were crumpled on the floor. What caught Somi’s attention were the grey socks. 

The sudden urge to run back outside and just never return Sejeong’s “borrowed” condoms filled her chest as she recognized who’s clothes these were. Somi quietly swallowed her anxiety and continued making her way towards the toilet keeping her eyes the size of saucers with each step she glanced at the drawn shower curtai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter