Chapter 3

Arranged Marriage???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 3 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Your POV [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] "Eun Jin, your meeting in the evening is cancelled but you have a meeting at 7 PM for your fashion company to discuss about the new models." Heize called to inform me.

 

"Okay, prepare to leave with me at 6." I replied.

 

"Who called?" Taeyeon unni asked while staring at me. "My secretary called, it seems like I can't cancel my meeting at night." I said while Tae unni pouted and said, "It's okay, I have to go somewhere at 7 PM too."

 

I just nodded my head. "Do you need me to drive you there?" Tae unni asked. "No need to. I have to go back to my office to take something before leaving." I said.

 

"Oh..." 

 

"Do you want to meet my members?" Taeyeon unni asked excitedly.

 

"Sure. I don't see why not." 

 

"Do you want to go out with me to go to my dorm where they all stay? I mean we have nothing to do now..." Tae unni asked. I nodded my head and took my car keys. 

 

"I'll drive us there since you don't know where it is." She said.

 

I agreed and walked out with her to the car park where we parked our cars. After a long hour drive, we finally reached the dorm where Tae unni used to stay with 8 other girls.

 

*knock* *knock* 

 

Surprisingly Taeyeon unni started saying, "Sica, stop making out with my precious Yoona and open the door." One of the girls came out with a hickey...? "Took you long enough..." Tae unni said.

 

"At least I opened the door, and Tae, who is this girl here?" The girl named Jessica said. When I looked at her, I felt a sense of home but just ignored that feeling and introduced myself.

 

"Wait... SHE'S YOUR WIFE???" Jessica yelled looking extremely shocked at the piece of news she just heard. Tae unni just nodded her head ignoring the girl who was fuming with anger.

 

"Who has a wife?" Another girl with the name of Yoona came out asking. Jessica explained what she heard to Yoona.

 

"How old is she? Are you crazy? How about the group's image?" Yoona and Jessica starting bombarding Tae unni with many questions. Slowly for about an hour, she started explaining what was happnening.

 

After taking quite a while to digest the information, they starting diverting their attention to me.

 

"So you are only 21? Woah... Tae unni seems like an old lady hehehe" Yoona said while Jessica tried to hold back her laughter. I could only glare at Tae unni for not explaining before-hand.

 

"Yoongie, her glare is killing Tae." Jessica said before continuing, "Similar to my baby Jungie's."

 

"But your's is the most dangerous, right unni? And Eun Jin, call us unni okay?" Yoona unni asked while Tae unni could only nod her head vigorously.

 

"Yah Im Yoona. Kim Taeyeon. Are you making fun of me?" Jessica said in a cold tone while sending death glares to the two making the room temperature drop a couple hundred degrees.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter