Chapter 2

Arranged Marriage???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 2 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Your POV [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] After bidding farewell to the Kim Family, I arrived just on time for my sudden meeting. When I walked in I could see some of the share holders looking disappointed while others were as normal as usual. 

 

"Can I ask why am I not informed before-hand about this meeting?" I asked as normally they would inform me a week before or at worse a couple of days before.

 

"We needed to select the new President as soon as possible or else some big companies would leave this empire that was build after a long time." One of them replied which clearly told me that they did not know that I was the new President.

 

I glanced at Heize telling her to explain everything to them. Once they understood, most of them were happy with the decision while others were disatisfied with the decision as I am a girl not a guy.

 

"So now the new President is Ms Eun Jin. The office will be changed immediately after this is over. Taking effect from today, she will be in-charge of all important projects." Heize said out loud.

 

"I need to be excused from this as I have some personal matters to attend to." I said before taking my leave. They all stood up and bowed to me while I just walked.

 

"Heize, I need you to cancel all my meetings today. If the evening meeting can't be cancelled, inform me as soon as possible." I told Heize.

 

"Okay, but is it because of your new wife?" Heize asked while she actually knew the reason why.

 

"Yes, my wife in name only. I am not even interested in her." I coldly replied, not wanting to talk about that.

 

"How are you not interested in her. She is KIM TAEYEON. The leader of the most famous girl group." Heize continued while walking slowly to the car park to get home to pack up.

 

"Even if she was the most famous and popular person, I wouldn't be interested in her as I have much more important things to do than dating." I said while she could only sigh at my answer.

 

"But how can you even find your family when you don't even have memories of them." Heize said.

 

"I will find them. I just need more time." I said with confidence while I parted with her to get on my car.

 

Once I dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter