Chapter 1

Arranged Marriage???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 1 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Your POV [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] "CALL THE AMBULENCE! HURRY!" A guy in a black suit yelled. 

 

"Mr President just fainted...." Another guy in suit said.

 

Soon, the amublence arrived and took him to the hospital. The doctors tried their best. But it wasn't enough. He passed away. Almost 100 guys or should I say body guards crying over the loss.

 

One of the doctors called me and said that he passed away. I was in the middle of an important meeting when it happened. I held back my tears and just tried to calm down.

 

The share holders soon knew about it and wanted a new president as soon as possible or else the company would not run properly. The meeting was postponed for about a month.

 

My secretary, Heize, informed me about my adoptive father's will. She said, "The will is to take affect immediately after the death of Mr President." I nodded my head and went to meet the lawyer.

 

The lawyer read out the will, 

"I must have died if you are reading or hearing this now. I never told you that my immune system is getting weaker and weaker by day. I guess I should have but I want you to follow this if you can. I had arranged a marriage with you and my friend's daughter to get married once I pass away. You most likely wouldn't want to do that but Jin ah please do it if you really love me. You never had a proper family and I couldn't do anything as I was busy with work. I neglected you... but I love you so much more than what you think. Take care of my company as the new president and stay healthy for me." 

 

Slowly tears were rolling down my cheek as I heard it being read out. I putted up a strong front and wiped my tears off. Now, I had a huge responsibilty on me. 

 

"Heize, contact my father's friend and arrange a meeting for me and his family as soon as possible." I said.

 

"They are asking for a meeting at 7pm this evening." Heize replied.

 

"Cancel the meeting at 6pm as I will be going for the meet." I continued.

 

"Noted."

 

It was already 5:45pm when I reach the company. I took my bag and car keys and walked towards the car park. I drove home to pick a proper piece of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter