Chapter 6

Arranged Marriage???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 6 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Your POV [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] I woke up to see my beloved Tae unni looking at me, I decided to go back to sleep but was stop by Tae unni. She saw me waking up and kept on shaking my hand making me lose any mood to sleep.

 

Tiredly, I looked and her and dropped my head down to the bed and tried to go back to bed. Tae unni pouted and dragged me out of bed while saying, "Aish, why are you and the ice princess so similar. Both of you look similar and even have same sleeping habits."

 

My eyes shot up when I heard her calling someone 'princess' and was fully awake, just on a really really bad mood. I walked out of bed and went to shower, completely ignoring Tae unni. I swore that I saw Tae unni smirking when I ignored her. 

 

"Wae~~~ What did I do~~~" Tae unni whined and pouted when I didn't even bother to cook her share of breakfast. I just glanced at her although feeling bad for not cooking some for her but changed when I remembered what she said in the morning.

 

"You did nothing. I'm just totally normal with you calling someone else other than ME 'princess'." I sarcastically said and tried not to show that I was maybe just a little bit jealous.

 

"Aigoo, you're jealous, don't think that I don't know that, my PRINCESS" Tae unni continued, purposely emphasising the word as she seemed like she had a fun time teasing me. 

 

"hmp" I whined, pouted and puffed up my cheeks trying to look annoyed at her but to Tae unni, it only looked extremely extremely cute as she went up to me and pinched my cheeks and squealed out loud.

 

Suddenly, I remembered that I had to go back to my father's old house to collect something that he wanted me to take when he passes away. "Unni, I have to go to my father's old house and take somthing from there. After that I'm free for the day." I informed her.

 

"Okay. Text me when you reach there, understand?" Tae unni ordered like a mom but more like a cute and younger one.

 

"Wait, I would be reaching home at about 3 to 4 PM because the house is kind of far from here." I replied as I didn't want her to worry and also reminded her to eat her breakfast and lunch.

 

Tae unni nodded her head and left me to let me change clothes, I took a suitable pair of clothes and went out. In about 2 to 3 hours time, I finally reached the house after so long. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter