Chapter 7

Arranged Marriage???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 7 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Taeyeon POV [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] How can it be… Why did you save me? Day by day, I always make it a thing I must do to visit you. Eun Jin-ah… It has been almost a week since you got into that accident.

 

Flashback (Still in Taeyeon POV)

 

“NOOO! EUN JIN!” I yelled, screamed when I felt a person push me away but got hit instead. I looked at your face, telling you not to sleep while calling the ambulance.

 

Soon, you fell into my arms. Before I knew it, you were sent to the hospital. I held your hand tightly, I saw you looking so vulnerable. I wanted to hug you, kiss you but you were unconscious.

 

The surgery was about six to seven hours. During those long hours, I told your real family about you. Sica, Krystal and your parents both cried when they knew about you.

 

They had hidden the fact about you as their parents thought you were dead. I’m more than happy that you found your family after searching for them for so many tough years.

 

The doctor came out of the operating room, he sighed and slowly said to the five of us, “Your daughter is safe but she has a coma, she would wake up in a month the fastest and even if she wakes up, she would have a temporarily memory loss. In addition, she would also act like a kid and only have memories when she was a child. It would also be the best to give her as much support as possible.”

 

I was glad that you were out of the danger zone. However, a part of me was hurting. Why? Because our newly made memories would be lost, in the worst case, you might suddenly hate me.

 

Present Time

 

Almost a month passed already. As usual, I went to the hospital to visit you. I never lost hope as I remembered the promise you made to me.

 

Flashback

 

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon, were you flirting?” My cute little tall Eun Jin questioned while sending death glares to the girl that was ‘flirting’ with me.

 

“Why would I when I have such a beautiful girlfriend?” I replied while wriggling my eye-brows. You blushed and hit my shoulder lightly.

 

“Cheesy.” You said with a slight blush that was seen by everyone.

 

“Cute.” I accidentally blurted out.

 

“Don’t leave me… promise me?” You said while unintentionally using your puppy eyes making my heart melt at the sight.

 

“Of course, I’m your knight in shining armor. You better promise me too, okay?” I replied half joking, half with full of seriousness.

 

“Okay, why would I even leave you...” You answered while pouting using aegyo.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter