Chapter 5

Arranged Marriage???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 5 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Your POV [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] About 2 weeks later

 

I was busy with my work as the CEO of two companies but luckily for me, I had Heize to help me whenever I needed help. The sad part was that I wasn't able to meet up to Tae unni often... Yes, now I like her? Or maybe even love her.

 

Thankfully, today I didn't have much work and was able to reach to our home for the first time in a while. As usual, I drove using my favourite car and soon reached home. Once I opened the door, I saw Tae unni looking surprised to see me.

 

I was in a playful mood, hence I decided to . *evin grins*

 

"Yah Kim Taeyeon did you not want to see me?" I coldly said while slowly getting into the mood. Tae unni immediately froze up and stuttered saying, "N-No. I-I w-was just s-shocked to see y-you."

 

"Don't lie to me." I said without sparing a glance to her.

 

"I-I was just h-happy t-to see y-you." 

 

"HAHAHAHA You should have seen your face. HAHAHAHA. You froze up when I used my icy voice HAHAHAHA" I immediately said as I couldn't hold my laughter anymore when I saw her face.

 

Tae unni pouted at me whined, "Hmmp How can you do this to this cute girl?" Which made me reply saying, "Why can't I?" 

 

"B-Because I love you..." Tae unni hugged me and muttered which made me reply saying, "Me too"

 

Once I said that, she immediately pulled out of the hug and suddenly cried. It made me very very worried but I figured that she might have just been a bit too emotional about it.

 

"D-Do you really love me?" Tae unni asked in a soft voice.

 

"Yes I do but you didn't ask me out yet so we are not official." I replied.

 

"Don't worry, I will do that soon. Just cancel your meetings or what so ever for the whole of next week. I'll bring you out to many different places, okay?" Tae unni confidently asked.

 

"Is that your way of asking me out? And of course I will go." I replied while smiling sweetly at her.

 

What she did next shocked me, Tae unni pulled me and gave me a quick peck on my lips. After that, she ran away immediately, leaving me with a red face in the living room. 

 

Kim Taeyeon... you make me so full. Whenever I see you, I immediately smile and my day is brightened up already. I think... I fell for you before I even noticed it myself. Let's hope that we will be happy together and stay like this forever and ever until eternity.

 

As I went back to my room, I walked pass b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter