Chapter 4

Arranged Marriage???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 4 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Your POV [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] "Urrgggg...My head hurts... " That was what I said when I just woke up. I looked around to see 9 pairs of eyes staring at me. 

 

"H-Hi...?" I said nervously. Somehow it seemed cute to them, so they squealed out loud like how fans meet their idol. 

 

"1,2,3! We are SNSD!" They said their group greeting while I could only smile at Taeyeon unni who was glaring the other 8 members. "Taeyeon ah, is she really your wife? She's hotter than you and taller. * ALL LAUGHS except Tae* " The girl named Sunny said.

 

"She's taller than you too. Midget." Tae said while glaring at her fellow member. The others just laughed at this interaction.

 

"Shut up." 

 

"Okay... I need to take her to the doctor but Sica and I have an important meeting today..." Tae said.

 

I suddenly remembered that today, I had an extremely important client to meet for my fashion company. "Tae unni, I have an important meeting at work, so maybe after that then I will rest." I said while trying not to look at her eye.

 

"Okay, but after that, call me. I will personally take you to see the doctor." Tae unni said in her leader-like voice. I didn't want to say no, so I nodded my head.

 

"I have to go home now, so I guess goodbye." I politely said before trying to leave the crowded room. Before I could leave, Tae unni grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes deeply and said, "I'll drive you home." 

 

I felt weird... Like butterflies in my stomach, a strange feeling that just lasted a few moments. 

 

"O-Okay." I said.

 

Tae unni held my hand and walked with me to the car park where I parked my car. She took the car keys and drove me home. Once I reached to our home, I said goodbye to her and told her to just use the car we were in and go off safely for her work.

 

I took a pair of proper looking clothes and went out. My personal garage had 10 cars excluding the car I lent Tae unni. I took the white Lamborghini and drove off to my fashion company.

 

Luckily, I reached on time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter