009

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun waited in the same place, that he and Sana met for the last times. he decided to have picnic date, that Sana really want to do before but unfortunately they never have one before. Dahyun look around the park. The park has not changed much, Dahyun didn’t ever come back here since Sana runs away. It’s like his second nightmare when Sana runs way. Dahyun looked at his watch, it’s already 8p.m and Sana hasn’t come yet. He played with the rings while waiting for Sana. The rings that mean everthing for him.

Flashback :

Today is Memorial Day of Dahyun’s mother death, it is already 3 years. But it’s still hurt the 15 years old boys. He lost her worlds since his mom died. He became cold boys, never smiled; never want to talk to the other even at first he didn’t talk to her noona.

Everything changes when Dahyun met bubbly girl who is his new neighbor. At first he hates her to death. She was really annoying. Kept talking to him even when he kept dodged her, until one days this girl force to enter his heart, Dahyun can’t lie anymore in front of this girl. This girl saw Dahyun cried alone in the park, She hugs Dahyun with all her heart. All of his defenses crumble. Dahyun never show his weakness to the other person. He never cried infront of the other.

After that days, Dahyun started to talking to the other, started to smile. He started to answer all of she said. But today is difference, because this memorial day, Dahyun remember about his mom again. Dahyun was just silence, He still misses his mom.

He sits in his favorite spot in the park. He looked at his mom’s rings. His mom gave it to him a moment before she died. He still remembers what his mom said:

‘Give this ring, to the girl that you love more than you love me’

And Sana, yeah the bubbly girl name is Sana. Sana kept force him to accompany her to convenience store. This first time Dahyun lost his control. He shouted at Sana,”YAH you are annoying. GO AWAY. You are not like Momo”. Sana run away from the park.

It’s the times, he hates himself the most, he never forgive himself after this.

 He remembers what his mom said. He wants to give that rings to Sana. Dahyun runs to Minatozaki residence. He saw all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter