004

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day, Sana tried to focus on her work again in upcoming days, her first fashion show will be held. It’s over a month after her moms come back to her life. Half of her feels guilty to act like that to her mom, but half of her still hold grudge against her parents. Her families never ever contact her since then. It’s what she want, but why she feel hurt?

 Because of this, Sana was become workaholic. She sometimes overslept on her boutique. Another peace morning, until someone knock her door.

“miss, there is someone named mr.park want to meet you. He said it’s urgent”, her receptionist said.

Well Sana doesn’t know who mr.park, but her curiosity with over her mind. She let the visitor come in.

“good morning miss.minatozaki sana, my name is park seo hun”, the man said after shake my hands.

Well she knows something not good will come. No one call her minatozaki. She never use her surname since 12 years ago.

“I’m Legal representative of mr.Minatozaki. Yesterday she is in critical condition, right now he is getting surgery. Mr.minatozaki inherits all of his assets to you.”

“are you joking? It’s me not Momo?”

“it’s mr.Minatozaki chose. you can check the document here”

He gave sana the paper. Sana read it, it’s really her name with her dad signature.

“but unfortunately, Minatozaki company is not in good performance right now.”

He sigh before he continue, ”so mr.Minatozaki signed agreement with Kim World Company. It’s the agreement paper.

written over there that Minatozaki company associate with Kim World Company, the regulation is Kim worlds company and Minatozaki must establish family relationships so this agreement will be executed

“what do you mean with family relationship?”, Sana asked.

“You are the one who the heiress from Minatozaki Company will get married with the heir of the Kim Worlds company named Kim Dahyun”

“WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?”, Sana shouted.

“I’m sorry to said this but this is true ms.minatozaki”

“why me? WHY ME NOT MOMO?”, sana shouted to mr.park

“your father is the one who choose you”,mr.park said 

"Your fashio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter