FIN

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We must go now", Tzuyu said

"Where?",Momo asked.

"taiwan", Tzuyu said

"What? Why?", Momo aaid

"To meet my parents",Tzuyu said

“WHAT?”

 

“I want introduce you to my parents”,tzuyu said calmly.

“look at me momo”, tzuyu cupped momo face

“I never feel like this before. I think I fall in love with you. I haven’t been this serious before, I never bring any girl to my family. I want you know everything about me including my family and I know everything about you more.”, tzuyu said

Momo just space out.

Tzuyu signed and said,”our flight will be in 30 minutes, if you come with me that’s mean you give me a chance to know you more”,tzuyu said.  he let momo go.

Tzuyu waited on his seat, he really hope momo will show up. But it’s only his hope. When the stewardess announced they will take off soon, he knew that he got reject from the first times in his life.

Meanwhile

Momo sit while looking at the plane which tzuyu boarded take off. She still confuse with her feeling. It’s happened so suddenly. She didn’t know what should she do.  Her tears slowly fall down.

She admitted that she felt comfortable when tzuyu around here, she felt safe.

She has no one to console her, her sister was on board.

She decided to give him a chance; she bought the next schedule flight.

Momo went to tzuyu mom café, she really hope tzuyu was there. This café is the only things she know that relate to tzuyu.

When she arrived she looked around, there’s not sign tzuyu was there. She wanted to asked the cashier that she remember she can’t speak Chinese.

She ordered the ice choco. She chooses the seat near the windows. Behind this café is river with pedestrian walkways and public parks.

She looked at the outside, she didn’t notice that her order is delivered.

The man spoke Chinese but she familiar with that voice.

 “tzuyu?”,momo said

Tzuyu looked at her, he shocked. But he left her, he tried to pull his hands, but failed.

He went to the other table to give the other orders. After finish his job, he went to kitchen. Momo waited him to come out but no. he didn’t come out to meet her.

An hour later

Momo dare herself to asked to the worker in English, ”can I meet tzuyu?”

“tzuyu? outside”, the worker  point the river. 

Momo bowed to him and went outside. She looked around. she choose to the right direction.

After look around she still can’t see him, so she runs to opposite direction.  She was afraid to lose tzuyu again.

She finally saw tzuyu sit on the bench, she came closer and stand in front of him.

Tzuyu stood up, their eyes meet, but tzuyu broke their gaze first. he turned around want to leave momo alone.

Momo pulled his hand and when he turned around, momo kissed him.

After long sweet kiss, they still stayed close, they can feel each other breath.

“I don’t want end up like onee chan”, momo said

“why? she have happy ending”, tzuyu said

“but she suffered a lot before the ending”,momo said.

Tzuyu hugged her

“I love you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter