017

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana read the paper," divorce form".

 

"Just signed the paper and give it to Jihyo. She will process our divorce" Dahyun said.

"Don’t worry about the company. I’ve already given my resign letter, so maybe in two weeks; your father will get his position over again.” Dahyun continue.

“I’m sorry for this entire thing that makes you suffer. Thank you for everything”, Dahyun said while they are looking each other.

“and thanks for letting me to be your husband even only for awhile. I know that I’m not good enough, but I already tried my best. I hope you get your own happiness.”

 Dahyun eyes showed sorrow, but he still gave his last smile. Dahyun can’t read Sana eyes, just blank.

“It’s already down, good night, have a nice dream”, Dahyun kissed Sana forehead.

Sana was still speechless. She didn’t know what to talk. Half of her didn’t want this happened, but another half said it’s what she wanted all this times.

“are you not come home with me?”, Sana asked

“nope. Tomorrow my person will take all of my things”, Dahyun said

Sana got off from Dahyun car, she can’t think anything, her head is blank.  

Dahyun said, “I want to say this from we first met. No no.. before you run away. I just want say it, so I didn’t regret it, there’s not burden me anymore. so after this please forget it ”

Long pause until Dahyun continue, “I love you Sana ”

Sana little bit shocked with his confession.She looked at him, their eyes met, his eyes showed sorrow.

“good bye Sana. Please just forget it”, Dahyun started the car, and go away from their house.

“how come he just asked me to forget it”, Sana mumble.

Fortunately, Sana brought her key car, so she followed Dahyun’s car. Sana didn’t know why she does this, inside her told to do this.

After drive for two and a half hours, they arrived at Sokcho beach.

It’s 3a.m. Dahyun just sit on the seashore, looking at the sea. Sana looked at Dahyun from far. She decided to 24 hours store near the beach to buy soju for both of them.

She offered a bottle of soju to Dahyun.

“OH MY GOD SANA. what are you doing here?”, Dahyun really shocked.

Sana just smile. After that she sits beside him. Both of them looked at the beach.

Long silence

“why are you going here?”, Sana asked

“I haven’t gone to beach for long times”, Dahyun answered. He drank the soju.

“why did you follow me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter