001

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(chapter 1-3 about sana's family if it's too boring skip to chapter 4)

 

Like usual a busy morning in New York City, there is a woman walk into small boutique near city center. She looks at her watch, she still have 15 before start working. She decided to go to café across the boutique. A cup of Chocó latte will make her mood boost. She entered the boutique. The receptionist welcomed her, “morning, miss sana. There is someone who wants to meet you”.

“who?”, sana don’t remember that she have appointment this morning.

“I don’t know. She is in waiting rooms now.”, the receptionist said.

“okay. Take her to my rooms in fifteen minutes”, Sana instructed the receptionist.

The woman named is Sana. She is the rising fashion designer. She became famous after her teams drew attention on fashion week. Her team carrier is skyrocket right now. She is also the owner of this small boutique with her friends and also her roommate. Mina is her co-partner and her roommate. She also the only one know about dark past of Sana life.

Sana just tidy up her things, when she heard knock from her doors.

“come in”, she said.

The visitor come in, one of the last person that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter