I never hated you

Don't Be Ashamed of Me

                     Present day       

Joe called daniel and told him and the boys to come over for dinner because zack was coming over. Even tho daniel hate the idea of meeting his brother he wanted to see his father again. And plus the boys said they want to meet the older brother of there maknae.

After walking around boston and going shopping there manager took them back to the apartment to get ready and change. Daniel seat on his bed looking at the window spaced out. He still hated the idea of meeting his mother again worse know with zack. Wonho notice daniel blanked out and seat next to him. “Hey buddy you okay. Don't look that great.” he said slowly shaking daniel. “It's nothing hyung”    “come on know something is bothering you.” daniel rubbed behind his head. “ It's just I don't like zack that much.” he said looking anywhere but wonho. Wonho smile and moved closer to daniel. “ I know kyunnie but in the end of the day there family. Plus he can't do anything to you because you have 6 hyungs who will protect you no matter the coast.” he said pulling daniel into a hug. “So get ready we have to go.”   

After arriving at the house daniel quickly hide behind shownu. While kihyun who knocked the door. “ kihyun hyung try to smile you look like you're going to kill someone.” jooheon said when he notice kihyun angry face. “ just let hope I don't.”     he said putting on a fake smile. Joe opened the door greeting them. Shownu pulled daniel from behind him and held on to his hand.

When they enter the house a guy with green eyes and light brown hair wearing a suit greet them. He had a bright smile that made kihyun    even more angry but he held it together. Zack looked around for daniel and when he notice him standing on the end with his head down. He walked over to him and gives him a tight hug. Which tooked daniel by surprise. “How you been little bro.” Daniel wanted to ignore him and push him of himself. But he didn't want to look rude and said he was alright. But the hyungs saw the discomfort on his face. So minhyuk started to cough so zack Will let go daniel.

Joe walked them to the dinner table where minsu and another woman were sitting. Daniel didn't look up to see who the other woman was. So zack introduce them to his girlfriend Emily. Emily got up and greet them with a handshake she smiled while trying to remember there names. She was waiting for one of them to say they where daniel, but daniel didn't use his american name and said he's korean name instead. But zack told her that was his younger brother.

Dinner went smooth and daniel was thankful for that. His mom didn't care of his existence which he was used to. They talked for awhile and Emily asked kihyun and shownu to sing something. She was socked and impressed with there voice. Daniel excuse himself to go outside. Telling everyone he got a phone call. He went outside and finally let himself breathe after holding it for a while. “ you okay” zack asked when he come outside to look where daniel went. Hearing zack voice all daniel wanted to do was run to his hyungs and hide. He turn around and started to walk back in trying to ignore zack. But zack quickly grabbed his arm before he could walk in. “ I am sorry” he said still holding tight to daniel arm. “ I been a horrible brother and I apologize. I should have been better to you then mom was.” at that point daniel pulled himself of zack grip.

” I know you hate me and I am too late to ask for forgiveness but I am sorry.” daniel took a deep breath and turned around facing zack.”thank you” “ for what” zack asked confused on daniel suddenly thanking him. “ thanks to you and mom I met my real family. They might not be related to me by blood but they are the world to be. And I never hated you I was just disappointed.” daniel said smiling before walking back in. He felt like a weight was lifted from his shoulder. Zack stood there taken back with what daniel said.

Daniel walked over to hyungwon sitting down smiling which kind of creepy hyungwon. “kyunnie you okay.” never been better hyung” after a few more round of card games the boys called it night. There manager come to pick them up. They thanked joe and minsu for the dinner. While joe hugged daniel and told them to come back anytime. They waved goodbye and went on there way