I am sorry

Don't Be Ashamed of Me

 Daniel and zack started to grow closer throughout the years. daniel thought finally he has someone to look after him and protect him when his dad is gone. But that didn't last long. It was daniel's first week of high school. he was buying lunch when he was a dollar short, he look around looking for someone he could borrow a dollar from. But he couldn't find anyone cause i didn't know anyone and never talked to them. That's when he spotted his older brother sitting with his friends. He walked to him with a warm smile.” zack could i borrow a dollar i am short” daniel aked. And notice his brother was ignoring him, one of the guys ask zack if he knew him zack nod his head no and said he never seen him before. Hearing that made daniel shock and sad. He walked away still wondering what just happened. After school daniel  found a group of guys waiting for him in the hallway. he tried to ignore them. But they started to follow him to the back of the school he saw his older brother standing there. He ran up to him but only to get hit on thestomach he looked up at zack confused. The other run up to him and started to kick him. One of the guys called him a poor and that he shouldn't go to this school. Zack stood back watching his brother getting bit by 3 of his friends. Daniel lied there helpless the guys were to strong. He heard a teacher voice and 3 of the guys started to run. zack was about to when daniel grabbed him by the feet making him fall. Hitting his head on the ground zack screamed in pain from the fall. The teacher took both of the boys to the nurse. zack got an icepack for his head and daniel got some bandages on his head and arm. Both boys seat on the principal office waiting for their mom to come to pick them up. When mina arrived she saw her son with an icepack she ran asking what happened. After the principal explained to her both boys were let go. In the way back daniel saw how worried his mom was for zack she never once looked and him. she drives home and told daniel to stay in the car she came back from the house with a suitcase full of daniel stuff. She got in the car and drived to the airport both boys look confused. Mina told daniel to get out of the car when they arrived. But he didn't move she went in and came back with a ticket. she threw the ticket at him telling him he's going to korea to live with his uncle and aunt. Zack tied to ask his mom whats going on but she just ignored him. She grabbed daniel's hand pulled him out of the car Not knowing what to do daniel followed his mom. while they waited for the airplane to arrive. Daniel was scared but didn't say a word to her when the plane arrived. He got his suitcase and got on the plane. not knowing what to do he kept looking back hoping someone to tell it was just a joke. But no one did he never been to korea before he was scared he held on the suitcase like his life depended on it. When he arrived in south korea the next day. he saw a woman and a man waiting for him. The woman looked like his mother but a little older. He walked up to them to greet he put out his hand for a handshake. But the woman slapped it way. Saying that it was rude to greet elders with a handshake. He followed them to the car that was parked across the street from them.  It was a long ride to the house he seat in the back looking out the window thinking if this was all just a dream. When they arrived at the house it was a small house with 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom. His aunt showed him around the small house. she showed him to his room where was going to share it with his cousin. He stayed in the room listening to his cousin arguing to with his mother that he doent wanted to share rooms his room with daniel. Daniel tried to ignore them got out his headphone and plug to his phone to listen to music. He seat on the on the ground and got out a small notebook his dad gived him last summer and start to write down how he felt. He remembered his dad telling if you felt scared or sad to write it down on the small notebook. Then his aunt calling him to come out to eat. he got up and walked down to the kitchen where his uncle, aunt and 2 older cousins seat. He walked in a seat next to his cousins. Everyone were already eating he just stared at the food he never had ate with so much people. Back at home he could only eat after his mom and zack finished eating. He would eat alone in the empty dinner table “what's wrong don't you like the food”his aunt asked. he nodded no and smiled at her and stared to eat. after dinner he went back to the room and slept on the other bed his aunt told its was his. He went to sleep early because his aunt was going to take him to school in the morning. On the way to his new school his aunt taught him some korean words how greet people. When they arrived at the new school his 2 cousin got out of the car. he followed his older cousin minsu who showed him around the school. He even eat lunch with her she was the only friend daniel ever made. Even though he didn't make any friends at the school he end up liking it.