Bouquet

Say No
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why did you leave her inside there alone with that guy? Do you even know who he is?” I ask her brother even though I know that they do know each other. What I really wanted to ask was, why did you leave her with that guy that made her cried so much? But I can’t do that, he doesn’t know that I already know what happened 6 years ago, just because I overheard them.

“Don’t worry about it, they know each other too well. No for nothing they were always together when they were younger.” Just thinking that he knows her since they were little makes me want to punch him in the face. I must thank him for something though, if it weren’t for him showing up I wouldn’t have confessed my feels to her. She is just too popular with the guys, they are always surrounding her and asking her all kinds of questions just to be close to her. I wouldn’t be surprise if they start showing up, in fact, they have taken long already.

“Sunbae! What happened to Y/N? Is she okay?” why did I have to invoke them? They are starting to show up. There is only three right now but I know that they will start showing up more and more. I think this is the best opportunity to interrupt the two inside. I open the door to her room and right after all the guys start walking in with flowers in their hands.

“Why did you open the door?” I can hear Hyung but I only ignore him and move inside as well. I can’t help but hate seeing so many guys surrounding her but it is way better than having that guy alone with her. He moves to a corner and only stares in surprise at how many flowers Y/N is receiving. I’m not surprise, on her first day of class she right away started to receive date offers from so many guys that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter