Confession

Say No
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            He comes back and he seems to be out of breath. I look at him but then look away, I don’t want him to notice that I have been eagerly waiting for him to come back. He walks and stands next to my bed, I sit up and look at him, his eyes are red and his expression looks sad. What happened to him while he was gone? It has been a little over 10 minutes since he left and I don’t think he went out of the hospital, so what can it be?

“Johnny? Is everything okay? You seem okay when you left my room. What happened?” tears start coming out. He is worrying me now, I stand from bed but before I can set my feet on the floor he hugs me. He pulls me from the bed and gives me a bigger hug, a hug that takes my breath away.  

“What the….” I start but then we hear the door open but none of us turn to look.

“Alright miss, we are going to take you….” The doctor says but before he can finish he realizes what is going on and then adds, “I think is better to come back later.” He closes the door and I push Johnny away but I wish I can stay in his embrace. He looks at me in the eyes and can’t stop staring.

“What’s the matter? Did something happen to you?” I ask him but yet he doesn’t answer me. I look away from him and he pulls me closer to him.

“Y/N? I have somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter