Yet she remembered..

NIGHT AND DAY~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

Yet she remembered.

*on the way back to Byul's home*

Nevermind that WGM thing. Tonight is me and yeba eonni's night. Byul smiled to herself. She was about to ask Yongsun what to eat for dinner when the latter spoke first.

"Byul-ah.. It seems like I have to go home tonight."

Byul stopped walking and Solar did the same.

"Why?" she asked confused.

"Of course I have to get ready. Our call time is at 8:30 in the morning.."

"Still... You could use my clothes, my make up, and whatever you need! Right?" Byul started feeling neglected. It's only been 10 minutes and Solar is starting to focus on the WGM program than her.

"Byulyi, the script is over at my hou--"

"Then we could get it then go back at mine."

"And the WGM staffs will be over my house early tomorrow." Solar finished.

"Ugh! Mweoya~ Just when we started!" Moonbyul was really annoyed and Solar can sense that. But work is work and they have to be professional about it.

"This is my block, I have to go.." Solar said looking at Moonbyul who was holding her hand and didn't want to let go.

"Do you really have to? Maybe I could sleep in your house tonight?" She asked hopefully.

"Byulyi-ah, seriously just go now. I still have to get my things ready. And i'm going to clean my house. It's hell of a mess there. I have to go. I promise 8'll be over for dinner tomorrow, okay? Be careful.." She dropped Moonbyul's hand and waved at her before walking towards her house. 

"Take care eonni..." Byul bit her lower lip as she thought of what should have been their lovely night.

"Aissh!" she took of with an annoyed look on her face, not even noticing a fan who asked for an autograph..

--------------------

*WGM episode 1 filming ends*

Staffs: Everyone worked hard! See you again!

Solar bowed and thanked the staffs and the directors of the show. She didn't know that it would be that fun and she didn't expect she'll be partnered with the charming Eric Nam! THE Eric Nam!

After discussing some changes with the director, she went to Eric who was laughing with the other staffs. He waved at her as she came close.

"Hey! I really didn't know it was you behind that wall!" Eric said with a smile.

"I knew it was you the moment you spoke english!" Solar laughed back.

"But you're really smart... If it was the other way around, I might not be able to rescue you." She added.

"I used to play detective when I was a kid. If I wasn't a singer now, I'm pretty sure I'm a police or a prosecutor.."

Same as Byul...

She smiled to herself unknowingly and Eric thought it was for him.

"You're really good in English though.. A lot of koreans find it hard to say English words but you make it look like it's easy."

"Oh jinjjayo? Neutrogena Foam cleanser." She posed and laughed like a commercial actress would and her laugh was so funny Eric joined her.

This girl is an idol? She sure is fun to be with...

"Maybe we could get some dinner later? If you're not busy today? It would be good to have a close relationship while filming right?" Eric suggested when their laughter died down a bit.

"Oh..oh yeah. Sure.. I'm not busy hahaha but maybe we should bring the staffs along? They really worked hard today and we'll be with them for almost a year..." Solar was sure Byul will be pissed if she knew she's having a friendly date with Eric.

"Okay, sounds food--I mean good!"

And their conversation ended in a laughter.

Eric-ssi is funny... We would definitely click! Solar thought again with a smile. But this time, with Eric in mind.

----------------

Moonbyul waited for Solar's call the whole day. She paced around her living room that night thinking about what happened during the filming. She was supposed to go and watch her but Solar refused. She said she wouldn't be able to focus with her around and they have to keep their relat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter