Hold me tightly... (MS)

NIGHT AND DAY~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​A/n: I don't know if you guys could see the GIF but if not you can visit my blog because I also post this story there. I usually post it on my blog first ^^~ Have fun reading and any comments are welcome ^^~

Chapter 5

"Eomma!!! Appa!!"

"Wheein-a! You said you're arriving tomorrow?!"

"Of course I want to surprise you~~"

"Is that Hyejin?"

"Good evening Auntie, Uncle!"

Wheein and Hyejin arrived at Jeonju. They were supposed to leave the next day but something pushed Wheein to go that evening. She haven't visited her parents for 2 months during their latest promotion. And of course she dragged Hwasa with her.
"Mom, Hyejin wants to stay tonight." Wheein said after everyone was settled inside the house.

"I do?" Hwasa turned to Wheein questioningly and she nodded.

Tsk tsk this girl saying everything she wants...


"Of course she should! It's 11pm already!" Wheein's dad said.

"You're sleeping in my room."

"Why?  Do you want me to sleep in your parents room?"

"Shut up~"

Hyejin smirked. She've slept for about a hundred times in Wheein's room. They slept over a lot since they were in middle school, but this time it's different. She could sense it... 

---------

Good Morning, Bacon... 

You smell so nice... 

Wait Wha--Bacon?

Solar opened an eye and was blinded with the sun outside the window.

Argh! I forgot.. I'm in Byulie's house..

"Byul~ah.. I smell bacon. Hungry... "

Without turning around, she patted the space beside her where MoonByul was supposed to be sleeping.

Eh? 

She turned and saw that it was empty.

8:13am

,read the side table clock. Where did she go this early?

"Byul~ah..." She called after doing her morning routine in the bathroom but no one answered.

*Clang!*

She followed the loud noise to the kitchen and there saw Moonbyul, still have her bed hair and her pajamas were replaced by her silky shorts under her striped PJ top.

"What are you doing?" Solar sat down on the kitchen counter,her legs swinging.

"Cooking Bacon and Egg~~ you love american breakfast don't you?" Byul smiled at her as she placed Solar's food in front of her.

"Wow... You have so much sense.. Putting it on bread instead of rice. I usually prefer rice but I'm on a diet, and I guess bread will be better." She took a bite on her bread as Byul gave her a glass of orange juice.

"Mweoya... Acting like my mother early in the morning..." She shyly remarked.

"What? Acting like a lover?" Byul innocently asked before taking a big bite on her food.

Solar rolled her eyes. She gabbed the roll of paper towel beside her and threw it at, the now laughing, MoonByul.

"It's too early for your greasiness,  Byul~ah." She walked outside the kitchen with a serious face.

"Save it for later instead... " She whispered with a smile.

"I heard that!" Byul who was still in the kitchen shouted back.

Then do it...

She couldn't help but thought back.

----------

"Solar~ya... You're eating all the popcorn." Moonbyul said.

"Here, just shut up! She's going to die!!"

She almost threw the popcorn bowl to Byul.

They were seating on the floor in the living room and their backs were pressed against the sofa. But MoonByul couldn't focus on the movie. Solar's hand was on her lap crawling lower and her grip was growing tighter as the movie went on. She was so focused on the movie that she didn't even notice MoonByul trying to move away from her because her hand was deadly near her sensitive spot.

Ghad eonni! We're supposed to watch a damn horror movie but I'm more scared at your hand! Ugh! I have to do something here...

"Where are you going? Why are you leaving me?? She's hiding in the closet!" Solar almost screamed when Byul got up. Her adrenaline was pumping and her neck was already sweating.

"Eonni I have to get you some towel..."Moonbyul said the first excuse that came to her mind.

"No. I don't need one. Now come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter