Chapter 4

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marianne takes Yeolie shopping while they try to find out where he originally came from.

Puppy Love

How to Live With Someone Like You:

 

"Miyoung!" Luhan shouted at the sight of Jinwoo letting Miyoung's body fall limp to the ground at his feet.

Jinwoo had kicked and nudged with his foot in attempt to wake her up, but it was useless. Shocked at what had just occurred, Jinwoo and his pack immediately fled. Luhan stood, seeing the blood and her unconscious body on the ground. All he could think to do was run to her, take her into his bare arms, and shake her as an attempt to wake her up.

"Miyoung!"  He screamed, "Don't do this!"

She didn't move, making tears shed from his eyes. His fingers brushed against the side of her head, staining his skin with her blood. She was supposed to run. Why didn't she run away? She was the fastest wolf in the woods. Why couldn't she run and let him handle it?

"Miyoung," Luhan cried, "Why don't you ever listen to me? Why didn't you run away?"

Why didn't she ever listen to him? Why did she always have to defy him? Why was it always something he loved about her? Why didn't he even get a chance to tell her that?

"Luhan!" Minseok yelled in panic as he and Sehun ran over to him. When they reached him, their mouths dropped in shock at the sight.

Sehun looked down at Luhan in shocked disbelief, "What happened?"

"This was Jinwoo. This was Jinwoo! He attacked us!" Luhan yelled in rage as he cried.

"Which way did he go?" Minseok looked around.

"I don't know." Luhan sobbed, still holding Miyoung in his arms on the ground, "I don't know."

"What are we supposed to tell Tao?" Sehun said worriedly.

"Tell him...Tell him that he better hope I don't find Jinwoo first." Luhan's eyes turned red from heartbroken rage, "Because when I do, I'm tearing him to shreds!"

"Luhan, we all loved Miyoung. I understand your pain, but you're not thinking straight." Minseok consoled him, "You have to keep a level head-"

"Don't you dare try talking me out of it, Minseok! I mean it! He won't get away with this!"

"Luhan-" Sehun gasped.

"No, Sehun!  I'm going. I'm going to find him and make him pay."

"No, Luhan! Look!" Sehun pointed down at Miyoung's lifeless body in Luhan's arms, "I think she's breathing."

"What?" Luhan looked down at his precious Miyoung and saw her head bleeding, but also saw her chest moving up and down in the most faint way possible. "Miyoung? Miyoung! Miyoung, wake up!"

She didn't stir, but she remained breathing. Thinking fast, Luhan picked her up properly in his arms and stood.

"Where are you going?" Minseok called out to him.

"She's alive. I'm going to save her before I really lose her." Luhan replied before running off across the woods with Miyoung. "Don't worry, Miyoung. I'll make sure you're okay. I'll never let anything happen to you again. Never..."

____

"Come on. We're going to figure this out." Marianne took his hand and pulled him along to get back to the city. "And give me my thirty dollars back."

"Okay." Yeolie nodded and held his other hand out with the money.

Marianne stopped at the first department store she could find. It was impossible to let go of his hand since every time she did, he kept getting distracted by things and would almost wander off. Everyone, literally everyone who passed by them stared, wondering why there was a tall man in nothing but a tiny bathrobe wandering around the store with a girl half his size.

"Will you stop acting like you've never been in one of these places before?" Marianne whispered to him.

"But I haven't been in one of these before." Yeolie pouted. "When you brought me with you, you said I had to wait outside."

"Well yeah, they don't allow you to bring your pets in here. That's the rule."

"Oh. Well, should I wait outside?"

"Don't be ridiculous, you're a person now just like the rest of us." Marianne assured him, "Plus I need you here if I'm gonna find out what in the world size clothes you are."

"What do you mean by that?" He looked at her with his eyes big and round while he tilted his head slightly to the side.

"I just mean that I don't see men your size very often. Still, you have a decent shape so we should be able to find something for you. Don't touch anything."

"Okay." He showed his dimple which she wasn't going to admit she found completely adorable.

"How's this one?" Marianne took a shirt off the rack and showed it to him. The shirt was a plain red button down shirt that looked to be about Yeolie's size, but all Yeolie did was look at it with a nonchalant expression.

"What about it?"

"Do you like it?"

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Marianne whined in annoyance. "How can you not know whether or not you like something?"

"How should I know? I've never picked out clothes before."

"True. How about we get it anyway just in case you like it later?" Marianne draped the shirt over her arm and grabbed another shirt, which was a black turtle neck. She couldn't help but think it would suit him very well considering his long torso. "What about this one?"

"I guess so." He shrugged again and proceeded to look away. He became distracted by other things on the racks and not passing on touching everything he could.

"What did I say about not touching anything?" She sighed but he wasn't listening since he was too busy touching a soft and fluffy white sweater. "Hey, are you listening to me?"

Yeolie responded by lifting a long and thin beige sweater with the corners of his mouth curved into a sweet smile as he showed her. It looked like it would be kind of oversized on him, but she still figured it would look nice on him nonetheless.

"You like this one?" She looked at the sweater then up at him. He hummed in response. "Okay, then we'll definitely get that one. Now for pants. You-You can just pick the underwear."

"Okay." Yeolie walked off for a moment then returned, holding up a pair of pink laced lady . "How's this?"

"Yeolie!" Marianne snatched the out of his hands, "You can't just go flashing around. And where did you get these anyway?"

"From over there." Yeolie pointed behind him. "I figured those are what you meant since that's what you usually wear."

Marianne could feel her face turn completely red from embarrassment. Now she remembered and heavily regretted changing with Yeolie in the room.

"Well-" She tried getting herself so she could think of the right words to say, "-Well you can't wear these. I don't think they'd even get up your legs anyway. Come on."

Marianne grabbed his hand and showed him where the mens underwear was. She ended up just grabbing a package of black boxers and handed them t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter