Daddy

See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How was it every time you go shopping, the things you find cute are out of your size? You shuffled through several racks before huffing and moving to the next display. As you found something that sparked your interest, you heard crying, a little girl’s crying. Looking around confusedly, you followed the sound into the dressing rooms. You looked into the open stalls and found a girl no older than five crying by herself.

 

“Hi, are you lost?” You crouched down, keeping your distance as not to frighten her.

 

She nodded her head shakily.

 

“What’s your name?” You asked.

 

“J-Jiyeon.” She answered quietly, wiping her nose with the back of her hand.

 

“Are you here with your mom?”

 

She shook her head. “Daddy.”

 

“How about we go find him, yeah?” You watched her clumsily stand up. Jiyeon hesitantly walked to you and grabbed your hand.

 

You led her out of the dressing rooms and headed for a register to tell a manager when you heard someone call out the little girl’s name. Both of you looked back, and Jiyeon let go of your hand to run to the man. You smiled seeing her throw her small arms around his legs. Your eyes travelled up to the man’s face which was froze in surprise.

 

Your smile fell as your jaw dropped. “Professor Kim?”

 

“Hi, Y/N.” Minseok said, a grin creeping along his lips, the lips you had kissed so many times before. All the feelings started flooding back. He looked more masculine than before. His long black hair had been cut and lightened. His jawline was more defined. But his eyes still held that youthful glint. How was it possible for him to become even more attractive?

 

“Hi… Wh-What are you doing out here?” You stuttered.

 

“I took up a new job at the college nearby, so I’ve just moved here.”

 

“Philosophy?”

 

He nodded and picked up Jiyeon, “How have you been since you graduated?”

 

“I’ve been good. I mean, I don’t have my dream job, but I’m getting there. How’ve you been?”

 

“Pretty good.”

 

You nodded, not knowing what else to say, but you didn’t want the conversation to end.

 

“You should let me take you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter