Ji-ctoria's Secret

POMME | Monsant Christmas

 

Dara felt bad for leaving the party and not bidding goodbye to her friends, so she took on SNS to apologize and wish them sa safe trip. She reasoned a very bad headache when in fact its her heart that really hurts.
 

Lying on Jiyong's bed, freshly showered and neatly changed, she just now realize how dumb she is for succumbing to her pretty instincts, but as much as she tries to understand, there's still a certain pain whenever Kiko and Jiyong is on the same sentence.

It pains her to see Jiyong smiling with his former love – his escape, and once was his everything. Of course Dara knew it all. How she refused to be with Jiyong years ago reasoning work, despite laying all his love for her, despite writing her a song, and being with her always. Eventually, after all the love and effort that was never returned, Jiyong shifted his attention to other things – leading him to meet Kiko. He falls in love with her, and just the same, Kiko falls in with him – and it was like that for 3 years, and Dara was left to endure the pain she inflicted on herself in the first place.

If only she put Jiyong first, if only she was brave to try and show her feelings for him too. Kiko was there when she's not, Kiko filled all the empty spaces she left on Jiyong's heart.

Past 2AM, the sliding door opened, interrupting Dara's trail of thoughts. She immediately shifted to her left, with her back facing the door, pretending to be asleep.

She heard footsteps approaching her and his scent is still the same- her favorite perfume, with no trace of liquor. He must've control his alcohol intake today. She thought while trying not to move and balancing out her breathing.
 

Suddenly, he climbed on the bed and planted soft kisses all over her right arm as he it sweetly.
“What it is babe? Can we talk it over?”
Jiyong then rested his forehead against her arm, leaving gentle kisses on the same spot while her waist smoothly, desperate for even a little of her attention.

Its one thing Dara loves about Jiyong – he's never letting any misunderstanding last.
 

Freshen up yourself and change clothes. You must be tired.” Dara mumbled without moving. There's a mix of command, sadness and care laced in her voice. He could only follow what his girlfriend said, so as not to spark anymore things to make her sad about.
 

As soon as he cleaned himself up, Jiyong propped himself gently on the bed beside her. He reached her waist and claimed her into a tight hug. “Sorry.”, Dara said in almost breathless voice as she faced Jiyong, still lying on the bed.

Shhhh. I should be.” Jiyong hushed while her beautiful, flawless face. “I'm sorry I made you felt that way.. I'm just being nice to all since some of them even flew from far off places just for this. Kiko is just --”


“Jiyong!” Dara protested, interrupting his train of words.

“Ara. (I know.) We talked. She still has feelings for you though,”
Jiyong was left speechless with an almost begging expression, not knowing what to say to make her okay.

 

Some things are made for ending. Like what happened between her and me. God! Babe, Just what should I do to make you feel better?” With panic in his voice, Jiyong kissed her forehead reassuring her that she's the only one for him, hoping that Dara gets the message clear.


“With all that happened between you two...” She reached out and cupped Jiyong's face. “I'm just afraid of loosing you to her.. it happened once, I am not giving you up again.” Her glowing eyes darted straight to him while she buried her face to GD's neck, smelling his manly scent.


“You really think I'm going cheat on you?” He kissed her head again and pressed Dara's body closer to him. He can feel her trembling heart, and strange that his heart too, is doing the same. Cheating on her is impossible. He cannot fathom the thought of leaving Dara for someone else. Jiyong is contented – does Dara never felt that?

She looked up to meet Jiyong's stare “I-I... It's scary. I trust you, but...” she bit her lower lip, “...is trust enough?”

Baby.” He softly mumbled under his breath.. He gently touched Dara's face, her cheek, his stare not leaving hers. “Its you. It's always been you.”

 

 

Silence...

 


“O...kaaaay.... that was cheesy!” Jiyong covered Dara's whole face with just his palm. Laughing like a maniac

.
“I told you, we should do a drama together!” The flushed-red-Dara spat Jiyong's hands and lightly kissed his fingers before breaking free from their hug.

 

 

 

***

The morning breaks and Jiyong was awaken by a video call. It took 3 calls before he finally answered.

“Good morning sleepyhead! Rise and shine!”
It was Dara from the other line, already in Seoul. She needed to come back early because of a photo shoot schedule.

“G—g—good........ moooor-n-n-n-ing Baby” Still with his eyes shut, Jiyong managed to greet back, although it sounded like he was a drunk cow.

“Yah! Open your eyes now! Ppali!” The cheerful and bright woman urged the dragon.

Jiyong forced-open his left eye, blinks.. the the right eye, then blinks again. He lightly stretched and immediately detach his back on the mattress. His hair and face as a mess, but Dara chuckled by the sight of the horrible “I-woke-up-like-this” version of GD.

“What is it?” He complained with a lot of aegyo.

“Do you miss something on babe?” She playfully teased. These words seem familiar and when it finally hits him..

 


“YAAAAH! SANDARA PARK! What did you do?”

 

He frantically searched his whole body only to find out that under his pajamas... his brief is missing!

“Sleeping with no undies, eh?” Dara is high pitched laughing on the other line.

“You think I'd cry rivers for a single underwear? Huh? You thought Sandara! You thought!” He ended up his playful retort with his tongue sticking out.

“YOU THOUGHT. KWON JIYONG. YOU THOUGHT!” She's still maniacally chuckle, and already tearing up because of so much laughing. She hung up leaving a confident Jiyong.


 

Preparing to leave, Jiyong opened his closet only to find out the shock of his life...
 

 

“YAAAH! SANDARA PARK! I WILL COME FOR YOU IN SEOUL~~~~~!!!!!” He shouted to himself.

 

All his briefs were stolen by the Tokki and flew it together with her. All she left was her biggest size Victoria's Secret which she never got to wear – and it will be worn by the one and only Jiyong on his flight back to Seoul.


***

 

 


END

--

Another one shot end~!
Yay~~ 
Thank you to those who patienly waited for the updates. ♥

Sending hearts to every reader of my pommes. 

Thank you for all the effort, time, comments and upvotes, from the bottom of my heart, really thank you. It makes my heart feel better (although its physically damaged due to an illness) ♥


'Till next daragon fic :) 


HENGSHO~!