Questions

POMME | Monsant Christmas

 

..... kidding babe!” She kissed Ji's nose and opened the apartment door quickly.

Her face squinted, while she's rubbing her stomach. Kaja! Baegopah... (Let's go! I'm hungry)..”

AIIIISSSSSHHH!” Jiyong could only smile away, and brush his hair in frustration. Being with this silly but sweet woman makes his head ache sometimes, but his heart flutter everytime. Life with her is never boring.


Its already 2:30AM, yet here they are, walking the streets in the freezing cold.

 

Babe. Come here.” Jiyong calmly said. Without hesitations, he grabbed Dara's hand and proceeded walking. Its been a long time since they walked with their hands intertwined. Dara's cheeks flushed red. So where do you plan to eat? For God's sake its already past 2AM.” cutely whined by the dragon.

Dara broke free from his boyfriend's hand only to play with poles and cats - circling around it, and trailing on street cats as they go on.

There's a nice tteokbokki and ramen stall nearby. Its pretty much secluded, open till 5AM, and the Ahjumma there is really cool. I always ask Jjangme to buy food there whenever I have super late works.”

Dara went on while chasing her shadows, she suddenly stopped in front of Jiyong, raised her brows, and index finger. “aaaand don't worry being caught. It's safe” she winked, while walking away backwards. Really, her energy and charm seems to never deplete.

 

Walking with her back facing the road gives Dara a zero visibility.


“Oh Oh oh!” Jiyong exclaimed while pointing out something behind Dara.


But it was too late. Her new, limited edition sneakers is now tainted with disgusting, and definitely stinky cat poop.
 

“Waaaaahh.. Ottokke...Ottokke?!” Dara seated with bended legs, almost crying.

Take it off and throw it,” Jiyong suggested which sounded a very wrong idea to her.

Mo? (What?) Are you insane? Its limited edition, its super expensive, I can clean this again.. I-I”

Just before Dara finishes her rants, Jiyong cut her off immediately.

I'll buy you another one. Leave it there” The boyfriend ordered.

She perfectly knows that he is not that easily swayed by all her impending arguments so she just sighed in defeat. Jiyong was quick to bend his knees to level him with Dara, he gestured that he'll give him a piggyback ride and finished it with a wink. As corny as it is, they are now like some couple in a k-drama walking down the street with love interest being carried by the man lead. Dara savored the moment and she can sense Jiyong's giddy too – it was the first time in many years he was able to this for his beloved girl.

You're liking this, don't you?” Jiyong asked in a giddy tone.

But I like you more.” She bit her lips and chuckled softly in his ear. "smooth", she thought.


--

 

The two ate like they didn't tasted food for a year. Apparently, Jiyong was not able to eat dinner as well.

Dara didn't like the leeks on her ramen, so she scoop it up and asks Jiyong to eat it for her.

Babe.. ahhhh!” and he immediately opened his mouth like he kinda anticipated he'll be eating the leeks because his picky girlfriend hates them.

After a satisfying meal, Dara worked on her charms to lure Jiyong to agree on drinking soju.

Just one..” she unleashed a full power aegyo that even the president of the USA will fall over her.
Who would've thought that such an independent, strong lady would do an aegyo to him without second guessing.

As a hardworker himself, he perfectly knows that Dara needed a break. She's working even on cold days like these, so he approved.

 

Three bottles down and Dara is tipsy, while he's still in his normal state – perks of being used to alcohol.

It was getting interesting as Dara mumbles funny thoughts, throwing Jiyong ridiculous questions here and there.

How pretty I am?”
 

“Do I look cool sometimes?”
 

“Can I change my annoying voice too?”

 

How do you do that SKRRRRT?”

It was really funny that Jiyong cannot just stop when Dara is like this in very rare moments.


“Babe, let's play a game. Answer my question and if I'm not satisfied with your answer, you'll kiss me.”
Dara is too drunk to think straight and to identify that Jiyong was having all the leverage to this game.
“Arasso. Arasso.” She said in a wasted manner.


“Question 1: How many boyfriends do you have?”
“PFFT! You think you can fool me huh? Pabo! I only have one of course, the one and only g-dragon!” She loudly announced while outstretching her arms. Thankfully, its 3AM so no one passes by the stall.


“Ekkk!” Jiyong sounded while wiggling his index finger to her face. “I'm not you're namjachingu. I'm your future husband.”


“YAAAAH!” Dara protested but Jiyong immediately extended his torso over the table, to meet her face and Dara was quick to give him the kiss.


“Question 2: Name your ex-es”
She blurted out Donghae and Joongki but Jiyong rejected her answer once again.

 

“Tssk Tssk. You don't have exes anymore Babe, I killed them already” and he laughed so loud at his own musings.

WHAT THE HELL JIYONG!” She smiled on how crazy and possessive his boyfriend is.
“Come give me a kiss!” His lips pouted as Dee makes her way to him. He tap his legs and his girlfriend complied by sitting on his lap sideways and giving him a quick kiss.


“Time to rest, Tokki” he softly whispered into her ear and carried her on his back again because she has no shoes to begin with.


Dara's mumbling incessant words as they headed back to Jiyong's villa. She sighed and the air blew on Jiyong's ears which tickles him a bit. “I love you, Kwon Jiyong. Please don't go to anyone. You're mine.” she declared and dozed off.
 

He looked up at the sky, its 4AM and the sun would break soon, but the stars seem to wait for them to get home. It was a beautiful sight, like the woman he's holding right now. He smiled and said to himself “Me too, Sandara Park, I love you too much.” as he tightens his grip to her as they make their way up to his unit.

 


---

Question number 3: Do you like the story so far?
Question number 4: How was it?
Question number 5: Is it too much to ask for comments/upvotes? kkk..

Thank you, thank you dear readers ♥