All I Want For Christmas Is You

POMME | Monsant Christmas

The snow falls in the busy streets of Seoul. Christmas songs are played, stores posting their greetings and holiday promos. Its close to 8PM, yet she's still on her way to film some few scenes for her drama cameo. Jjangme, together with and Andrew, the newest manager is driving her to the set location.


In the middle of the traffic, Jjangme sighed and blurted out,

Christmas once again in Korea. I hate Christmas here you know.”

Waeyo?” “Ahh..” Andrew, who's also as jolly and talkative as he, knew why Jjangme was faking upset all of a sudden.

Its because Korea celebrates Christmas with couples and you're alone..”

I'm right, am I?” Andrew pokes his arm.

Shut up or I'll throw you out of this car in an instant.” Jjangme joked. Dara echoed her high pitch, playful laugh.

Groggy Jjangme! Hmp! How about you, noona? Do you like Christmas in Korea?” Andrew turned his head to Dara who's busy with her phone behind the driver's seat.

Yah! Keep your mouth shut. Are you close? Huh? Are you?” Jjangme lightly hit his dongsaeng's head  with a rolled folder; by which Dara's laugh grew louder.

Aigoo~~ be nice to the maknae manager. Don't be so hard on him. I'll treat coffee later so we can bond. How's that?” She said in a very sweet voice. She leaned forward to the passenger seat where Andrew is sitting. She then tapped the new manager's shoulder, “and yes, choayo. I like Christmas in Korea.” she smiled like an angel and Andrew froze by a second. She's so warm and lovely, he thought.


-

The three reached the set 1 hour earlier. Dara went straight to hair and make up while Jjangme used the spare time to teach the new 2NE1 manager.


Dara noona is very professional when it comes to work. She knows her priority, so make sure you tell her the schedule for the whole week every Sunday morning. Whatever that is, cf, drama, MV, photoshoot, you must come 1 hour earlier – She doesn't want people waiting for her.” He said rapidly, as if he is reading a scripture full of Dara's work habits. The younger manager took notes and listened well.

and one more thing, never interfere wih her when she's in vacation or she's with...”

Jjangme paused for a while. Thinking.

With whom?” Andrew insisted. He looked straight at the senior manager.

There's a five seconds silence when he finally spoke irritatingly, “Aish! You should know this important rule, but I don't think I can say it. Just ask Dara noona, arasso?!” and Jjangme walked out to get D's wardrobe.

Andrew was left clueless, he then monologue in a low voice.. “Really, YG is a family of aliens; even manager's are aliens.” He tiltled his head, “Tssk. Would I be one too someday?”

The filming will be done soon, Dara is outside, waiting for her turn, while the two managers are holding heaters for her. Winter shooting can sometimes be really challenging.


Jjangme, I'll be in Jeju this Christmas, you know that right?” As she held out her palms to the heater. The manager for 7 years nodded and side eye to Andrew, who is still hesitant to ask.

Uhmm.. D-D-Dara n-n-noona.” Andrew stuttered.

Oh? Waeyo? Are you cold?” She worried, and snatched the heater from his hand and directed it to maknae manager so he would feel warm.

Aniyo Noona, Gwenchanayo.” He smiled and took back the heater from Dara.
“Its just.. do you have.. uhmm. I was wondering.. who are you.. d-d-a...”

DARAAAA! YOUR TURN! Shouted by the drama staff.

Dara politely answered them “Oh!” “Neh!”

She turned to Andrew and mouthed, “later.”

 

The drama shoot wrapped up around 1AM, but Dara seemed to have never lost even 1 bar of energy.

Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! Go Go Go!”

She cheered inside the van, making the two managers excited as well.

Oh, Andrew, about earlier... I think you should know since you're part of the family now. Yes, I'm dating. I'll let you know if I'm on a date on certain days.. don't disturb me when I'm with him, okaaay?” She ended her sentence with a thumbs up. The maknae manager could only nod and smile back.

“and don't pester her on SNS as well. She won't open any of it.” Jjangmae added.

 

Silence enveloped the van as they trail their way to the coffee shop.

Lee Hi's Rose is playing inside the car, until ring from Jjangme's phone was heard.

Yoboseyo.” “Oh.. Neh. Neh. We're on our way. Neh, Neh,”

The call ended with just those words.

Coffee date canceled.” Jjangme said, a bit sad, as he continues to drive.

Nugu? Why?” Dara protested as she straighten up herself on the car's leather seat.

G.” was all that Jjangme managed to say. Once again, Andrew was left in confusion. He really has a lot to know. He wanted to ask, but sensed that it was too private, so he kept his mouth shut, or another rolled folder would land on his head.

Aish~ you should've told him were going to a cafe. Hmp! That guy, really!” Complained Dara and fished out her phone inside her cutesy Fendi bag, ready to text “that guy”.

It's not everyday you have a chance like this.” The 2NE1 manager transformed into the emotional Jjangme.

Arasso.” Dara sighed in defeat. “Komawo, Jjangme.” She flashed that lovely smile again,
Andrew should be used to this, or else he would freeze everytime. Dara's charm is overflowing and radiating.

“That guy... G”.. whoever he is.. he is damn lucky. Andrew thought.



***

aaaand I have to cut it there~! haha
who is G?
G.O.P? GAEYANG? GL? GOM.

lol. That was not even funny.. sorry~ too much work makes my brain rusty. haha

off to the next! but first, please comment and upvote please ♥