Chapter 3

Skin to Skin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nine months passed- Sehun was gone to Korea and engaged to Baekhyun. And Luhan… Luhan was standing in the middle of a light purple room holding a small baby boy close to his chest.

“Welcome home Han Lei… I’m sorry it’s just you and me.” The small boy stares up at Luhan with unblinking eyes and Luhan’s heart breaks a little bit. And like that the first night passed like many, Luhan hiding his pain so his little baby angel only smiles.  After a month Han Lei was deemed healthy enough for Luhan to begin working again- that did not keep Yixing from following him everywhere while carrying Han Lei, which means both were there when Luhan was faced with the biggest issue he had to deal with since Sehun left him.

“We leave for Korea tomorrow.” Those words coming out of his manager, Kyungsoo’s mouth, has Luhan stunned into silence.

"Are you out of your mind Kyungsoo? Korea means I could see them." Luhan hisses but Kyungsoo only shrugs as Yixing listens silently while rocking Han Lei to sleep.

"That song is about Sehun and we all know that. Besides its Sehun's and Xiumin's birthplace, one is Han Lei's father while the other acts as Han Lei's father when Yixing can't be around.  Han Lei deserves to see all of the things about the country that both fathers love." Luhan looks at Han Lei with sad eyes. 

"So both Xiumin and Han Lei are coming?"

"The whole group is. Not only do we want to see Sehun again too but we will be here for if he chooses to try to hurt you or take Han Lei away from you. As much as we miss Sehun, Han Lei and you are our top priorities. You both will always come first." Luhan nods slowly. 

"I can't believe we're doing this."

"Your fan base in Korea has grown exponentially anyways. Us going there for a concert was bound to happen anyways eventually."

"I know Soo but I just don't want to see my cousin or Sehun. I've seen the news articles and how happy and in love they look, I can't handle seeing it in person."

"Well you hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter