Chapter 1

Skin to Skin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan awoke to loud banging on his bedroom door. He slips out of the bed slowly and walks towards the mirror above his dresser and starts fixing his hair.

“It’s unlocked.” The phrase is quickly followed by the click of the latch and the door opening before a tall blonde haired man steps in. Luhan only smiles before turning around and jumping onto him.

“Miss me?” Luhan nods before burying his face into the male’s neck. The man only chuckles while holding the smaller boy close.

“Two months was too long. I may die when you leave for four years.”

“It’s just boarding school. I will still text and video chat you everyday and we can go on video dates and I’ll visit for holidays and be back here for summer break so we can spend your birthday together.”

“But it’s not enough Shixun~” Luhan whines.

“At least Korea believes in more breaks than China does. And you can always come visit for a day or so, your family has the type of money for that.”

“I know it is Shixun. I’m just sad your family is separating us because they won’t accept you for who you are.”

“Correction: My dad will not accept us. My mom adores you.”

“Just promise you will come back to me.”

“Always, no matter how many times he tries to split us.”

~4 years later~

It’s been four years since Shixun made that promise to Luhan. Things changed- Luhan pursued his dream of becoming a singer and has already released several successful albums. Shixun took over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter