Seunghyun

It was because of her. (Sequel to As time goes by)

Sorry for the super long wait guys!

"I can't believe Krystal is pregnant." Minzy said to with disbelief as we were driving to a cafe to meet Minhyuk.

I frowned, although I needed to supportive of Taemin, I still couldn't look pass my disappointment towards him and his actions. But when I saw that his determination mixed with his vulnerability at that moment, I knew we couldn't just leave him alone. I looked back at Minzy, god she was beautiful. I still couldn't believe she had forgiven us, myself included. And as is she had read my mind, she gave me a reassuring smile. My eyes returned to the road ahead, the road, it seemed like it would never end.

But like all things, it came to an end sooner than I had expected. I was afraid, afraid that I would let Minji down. I loved her. I always had, but I was brought up to think that Minji was my dongsaeng, nothing more, nothing less. Sure, I was okay with it. But as I got older, she grew more and more beautiful. I loved Minji, but it seemed loving her was forbidden. I tried everything in my power just to love her as an older brother, but I wasn't her older brother. Until I had met Jiyeon, I thought she was beautiful. Even more than Minji. I thought I could finally get rid of that nagging feeling in my stomach that would always occur when I thought of Minji. Finally, I could love without judgement.

But she only finally started to realize me, after I had finally "gotten rid" of her. I knew I still loved Minji, but it was to hard to keep up with Jiyeon enough, but now Minji? I knew Jiyeon didn't like Minji, but I understood where she was coming from with that. I was rightly hers, and Minji was rightly Taemin. And I hated that, I hated that gut feeling I would get whenever I though tof Minji with Taemin. She was mine, but it was to late for being possesive. I had to worry about MY girlfriend. Which wasn't Minji, but Jiyeon.

"Oppa? Are you okay?" Minji's soothing voice jerked me out of thought. She had a look of amusement in her eyes, if only she knew what I was thinking. I felt like strangers. Although we had both gotten much closer than before, we lost that friendship we once shared. We weren't friends anymore, we were much more than that. We were lovers, right? 

I smiled lovingly at Minji. "Call me Seunghyun. Enough with Oppa, you make me sound like an older brother." She laughed, although I could tell she was taken back a bit. I mean, I didn't want to sound rude, but I wasn't her brother. I didn't want to be known as her brother. Not that I wouldn't like to have Minji as my sister. But I loved her, I loved her in a way no brother could possibly love his sister. My grip on the wheel tightened, as I dodged the car that had almost drove into us. "Oppa! Be careful!" Minji yelled, she was on edge. But I couldn't stop thinking about my love for her. We reached a stop, and the car we were driving came to a halt.

"Minji, do you love me?" she flinched at the question. Was it such a hard question to answer. To love someone, if I asked if I loved Minji I would immediately say yes. He hesitated. Hesitation, why does she have such a hard time answering such a simple question. "Love, it's scary isn't it?" Scary? She finds me scary? It wouldn't be scary if we both loved eachother. We would support eachother. "Seunghyun." Her serious tone when she said my name, suprised me. I didn't respond, taking my silence as an answer, she continued. "Seunghyun, I-"

I couldn't hear the rest.

All that sounded in my ears, were the breaking of glass and the tearing of flesh. I hate it, that sound. And the next moment, we were both trapped. Trapped under the rubble and debris. "Minji!" I yelled, yelling as loud as I possibly could. "Seunghyun?" She whispered panically. "Are you hurt?" I asked her almost immediately as my mind realized our situation. "Yeah, I think I am. Just a few cute here and there." I looked at myself, checking if there was any gashes or serious injuries on myself. Letting out a relieved sigh wehn none were found on my body.

Screaming, almost a gut wrenching shriek was heard. 

Minji immediately reaches for my hand, terrified of not knowing what was happening.

"My baby! Oh god, please. Help! My baby!" A woman shrieks. No, please god. Please.

"Minji!" Her hold on my hand was ripped away from me from an unknown person. Soon the door opens on my side, and I silently crawl out with the help of the paramedics. 

Minji was being treated by another paramedic. But her stare on the woman and the bodies being pulled from the wreckage. A child. Lifeless, in the arms of his mother. 

I looked at Minji and she stared back into my eyes. Murders, that's what we were today.

That's what our eyes gave away.