My Angel II

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"MissLee, can I please have a cookie?" Asks a young 5 year old boy

Chaerin smiled at the young boy "not yet Junsu, we're all going to have one but not yet.. please go have a seat"

The little boy pouted and did as he was told, Chaerin began to call the list of names when he noticed his youngest student enter the classroom.

She smiled at the young girl "Sophia please have a seat" she said gently at the girl.

Sophia smiled widely at her favorite teacher and quickly went to her seat, Chaerin went on with the list.

She felt a bit attached to Sophia, the young girl was never dropped off to school by a parent. Her nanny or a driver would drop her off, her teacher-parents meeting would be with her nanny instead of a parent.

Sophia's birthday is also the same date that the doctor had given her for her baby's due date.

"MissLee, at what time do our mommies have to be here tomorrow?" Asks Haree another student

"at 10am, we have to prepare everything for our activity tomorrow" she says sweetly

Her class cheered, they had been preparing for a 'mommy and baby' day. The activity consisted of the mom's going to see the progress of their kids to encourage them to do even better at school, they were going to bring a book of their liking to read with their mom.

The rest of the day went great, the bell was soon going to ring and Chaerin like usual made a line for the kids. She was in charge of taking them to their school bus before all the bigger kids went out, after all the kids that went on the bus were inside she would take the rest of her students to the front of the school were parents had to pick them up.

Everyone had been picked up already except for Sophia, the little girl looked shyly at her teacher- almost sad.

Chaerin kneeled down to Sophia's level "are you okay sweety?"

Sophia looked down "my mommy won't be here tomorrow" she says sad

Chaerin was a bit sadden with what she heard "is she busy tomorrow?"

Sophia shook her head "she-"

Chaerin furrowed her eyebrows

"She's up there" Sophia said softly pointing to the sky.

Chaerin's eyes widen and her heart broke, she didn't know what to say.

"My aunty Li, can she came?" She asks softly

"Of course she can Sophie" she said endearingly towards the small child "your aunty can come and I'll also help you with the actives" she offered

Sophia smiled widely at that and wrapped her small hands around Chaerin's neck, Chaerin hugged her as well "Thanks MissLee"

Chaerin smiled and nodded "we'll also soon have a 'daddy and baby day' Maybe your dad can join?"

Sophia now smiled widely and sat down on the bench behind them "daddy is always busy but he can come" she said now happily

Chaerin could tell that she and her dad were close "that's great, I don't think I've met your dad before"

"Daddy is always busy with work so nanny is always here with me" Sophia explained

Chaerin smiles "I'll look forwards to meeting him" she said then she noticed a black Mercedes Benz sedan parked in front of them, Sophia's nanny got out of the passenger seat and walked towards her quickly.

"I'm sorry for being late MissLee" she apologized

Sophia quickly hugged her nanny "aunty Li"

Her nanny kneeled down and picked up the young girl "I'm sorry Nini, aunty was busy"

Sophia only nods her head understanding

"It's okay MrsLi, I understand" Chaerin voices giving the older woman an understating smile

"See you tomorrow MissLee" Sophia and her nanny said their goodbyes but Chaerin can heard the exciting voice of Sophia telling her that her teacher told her she would help her the next day.

Chaerin went back to her classroom to collect her things and tidy up the room for the next day and got her students papers to examine and see which of her students need more help.

After she was done she picked up her things and exited her classroom, she made her way to the teachers parking lot and noticed a lot of cars still there.

She got in her car and drove to her home, it's her daily routine to stay at school past hours. It's rare when she leaves when her students leave too.

Once she got home she couldn't help it when the memories overtook her mind..

 


"Hunchae!" She heard Jiyong shout at her and run to her immediately

Chaerin looked down at herself and saw her dress stained with blood and her inner tights full with blood "my baby" she said scared

Jiyong's mom called and ambulance, she didn't say anything but just kept looking at her with pity.

Chaerin had tears running down her eyes and Jiyong looked scared and concerned "everything will be okay babe"

Chaerin only cried more with his words, she held still in his embrace not wanting to move at all. She felt as blood kept running down her tights, she looked up at Jiyong and noticed his eyes watering.

He held her close and she looked away from him hurt.

Chaerin felt as if time stopped and everything went in slow motion, when the paramedics got there she cried when she felt the excruciating pain and saw the puddle of blood where she was laying down.

She felt Jiyong's hand on hers "you're going to be fine babe"

Her eyes shot to him, his eyes cold and filled with hatred. Her eyes then went to his mom and she received the same amount of hatred.

"Call Bom and Seunghyun" she mumbled in between tears.

Her world came crashing down when she arrived at the hospital and they confirmed the terrible news that she feared.

Bom held onto her as she cried uncontrollably, she could tell her best friend was crying too but she was being strong for her.

Seunghyun stayed close to her, as well as Dara but she didn't get too close as Chaerin felt betrayed by her.

She didn't let Jiyong in the room, she told the doctors and nurses not to let him in. All she heard was his cries outside her door when the doctor told him what happened.

She heard as YB tried to comfort him just like how Bom was comforting her, Dara looked sad and disappointed in herself while Seunghyun had taken the role of an older brother all too well.

 


A tear ran down her cheek as she remembered that awful terrible day, many days she wished she never open the door to their apartment. Others days she wished she never helped him out that day when his car broke down right in front of the store she used to work at.

She sighed and remember the last time she saw him, she wished she didn't but it was inevitable.

 


Chaerin laid in the hospitals bed, Bom had stepped out for a minute to get something to eat with Seunghyun. She told them to make sure Jiyong had left before they went out, she didn't wanted to see him anytime soon.. or ever.

She looked out the window to the dark almost intimidating night and a tear rolled down her cheek, she placed her hands on her belly and the pain strikes her again.

She failed to noticed the door open and close softly, she turned to face the door because she felt eyes on her.

"What do you want?" She asks coldly towards the man by the door.

"I need to explain Chae, I'm feeling just like you" he confessed

"You had two years to come clean.. two years Jiyong" she says calmly

"I know and I'm sorry"

"You're getting married in 3 months, what was going to happen to me and our baby?"

"I wasn't gonna go through with it"

She shook her head "if you haven't broken up with her I doubt you would be cancelling the wedding"

"I was-"

"Stop pretending Jiyong, now you don't have to any commitment towards me.. you're free to get married without a remorse"

His eyes narrowed on her "I'm not pretending Chaerin, you know I fell in love with you since the day I saw you"

"And you have no idea how much I regret helping you that day, I wish I wasn't there"

"You don't mean that" his voiced cracked

"I do, I regret every moment with you" another tear left her eyes

"I don't, I love you more than anything else in the world.. I love you more than I love myself"

"Please leave me alone"

"I can't do that, you're my life"

"Leave me alone, you've done enough Jiyong"

"Chae-"

"Don't say anything else just leave and don't come back"

"I won't be getting married, you're the only girl I want"

"Please do yourself a favor and marry your fiancée, I don't want anything from you.. I don't want you near me ever again"

"You don't mean that hunchae"

"Don't call me that" she says coldly

"Leave and don't come back" she adds in a cold menacing tone.

 

 

Chaerin cried into her hands "why can't I forget you?"

"Why can't I just move on just like how you did?" She cried harder

 


"He got married just a few hours ago" Bom whispered almost afraid of speaking

"It's for the best" Chaerin says softly

"Chae, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter