My Angel I

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold wording= Present.

Italic wording= Past.

 

 

8 years ago


The young man dressed in a designer suit walked his 'normal' route since more than a month ago, there was no need for him to walk down the old sidewalk yet he chose to do so.

It all started when his very expensive car broke down on his way to work, his usual route through the highway was packed that morning and he opted for the small street to avoid the traffic yet it lead him somewhere he never expected.

Before he drove past the small convenience store his car started making funny noises before it completely stopped, he tried to start it but it didn't work.

That morning he got out of his car and walked to the store to wait for the towing truck and a driver to take him to his building.

When he entered the store he saw the most beautiful girl that he had seen, he smiled at her only to receive the brightest smile in return.

That was the reason he went through the hustle of parking his car ahead and walk back in a different street to find her street and walk past that store every morning, in his head it was all worth it. That smile was worth it.

"Good morning Jiyong-ssi" she said politely

He pouted cutely at her "I told you to call me oppa and drop the formalities" he repeated for what seemed like the hundredth time to her.

She gave him a small smile "sorry oppa" she apologized and called him in his favorite way to address him.

He smiled widely "how is my favorite dongsaeng today?"

she sighed "good good oppa.. are you heading to work already?" She asks as she notices his clothes

"Ah neh neh but I've decided to pay you a visit" he admitted

"Has your car been fixed oppa?" She asks curious

He shakes his head no "they said soon" he lied, that car didn't belong to him anymore. He gave it to one of his staff because of a small fixable problem, but he didn't wanted it back so brought himself a new one.

She nods understanding, she looked at the counter and remembered the reason he's there every morning "are you here for your favorite choco pie?" She asks

"You know me so well" he lied, he wasn't there for the pie but for her.

She smiles "eating too much of those is bad for your health" she voiced

"What would you recommend?"

"A vitamin water, something else good for your health" she suggested

Truth was he only had one per week at the most, he usually just threw them away or gave it to someone in his office.

"Can I ask you something?" He asks almost in a whisper

The girl shakes her head yes "what is it?"

"When my car is fixed.. will you accept having dinner with me?" He asks carefully

She blushes and diverts her eyes who were fixed one him to another direction, he smiled at her reaction.

"Will you?" He asks again

"Sure" she gives him the answers he wants to hear

He smiles wider "you can't say no anymore"

She raises her hand in an act of a promise "I won't"

He can't help but smile at her actions, all her actions are endearing to him. He finds her cute and hard to resist with her kitten like eyes and small mouth.

 


"A fallen angel"

 

 

When the day of the date arrived, he was more nervous than he had ever been. He has dated a lot of far more beautiful woman but there was something about this particular girl that made him nervous and eager.

Nervous as he was afraid of messing up things with her and eager because he had been waiting for the day to finally take her out to eat. He wanted to be closer to her badly, he knew she held a special spot in his life.

He smiled as he went to pick her up at the convenience store where he always met her, she told him she only lived a street down from the store.

When he got to the store he waited as she exited the store, when she was out she saw the rather luxurious car and kept looking for something.

He stepped out of the car, surprising her. She looked a little confused but she quickly smiled brightly at him, he loved that smile.

"Are you ready?" He asks her

"Yeah" she says and looks at him closely, he was wearing a pair of black trousers and a white bottom up shirt with black leather converse. He looked casual yet dressed up.

He looked at her black dress, it reached just above her knee and it hugged to her body tightly. She had a red jacket on and black heels.

"You look beautiful" he admitted

She blushed "thanks oppa.. you look rather handsome"

It took all his will power not to kiss her, he has been wanting to kiss those luscious lips ever since he laid eyes on her.

"Lets go" he said and took her hand to lead her to his car

"Got a new car?" She asks wanting to make small talk

"Yeah, the other one had no repair apparently" he lied

She nods

"You like it?" He asks wanting to get her approval badly

"It's nice" she voiced and he smiled

She got inside the car with his help and waited for him to get in the drivers seat, she looked out the window as they drove off.

"Where are we going?" She finally asks

"A friend of mine owns a really good BBQ ramen place.. I want to take you there" he admits, he didn't wanted to take her somewhere he's used because he didn't know if she would like that. In the month that he had known her, he can tell that she didn't really care about money and power like his previous conquests did.

"Hmm sounds delicious"

"They have the best meats there in my opinion" he admits

She smiles widely at him "then we must get there quickly" she says amused

He drove down to Itaewon to his best friend's Seungri restaurant, the maknae of his group of friends had just opened a restaurant to extended his company. He hoped for a chain of successful restaurants.

Once they got there she walked by his side, she held on to his arm as she walked her to the table.

His friend promised not to be there but when had Seungri followed a promise? Rarely.

As if on cue the maknae he knows and adores walks out of the back of the restaurant and heads over to their table.

He sighed, at least he had let him order and settle down in to their seats.

He saw and her feline eyes went to Seungri as well, she didn't know him but she was about to.

"Hyung.. welcome to Aori BBQ and Ramen" he said proudly towards the girl

"Thanks" she smiled shyly

"Chaerin this is Seungri, one of my best friends.. Seungri this is Chaerin" Jiyong said introducing the two

Seungri's grin widen "the famous Chaerin.. I finally get to see your beauty for myself"

She blushes and looked at Jiyong

"Ignore him.. we all do"

Seungri chuckles "no, don't ignore me.. I just want to be a friend"

Chaerin gives him a smile "I wasn't thinking of ignoring you.. you seem nice"

Seungri smiles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter