My Angel III

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a month since Rosé was born, Chaerin and Kris have been more closer than ever but somehow it feels like they're not honest with each other.

Chaerin loves spending time with him and Nini but it feels as if he's not letting her in completely and Kris feels the same way about Chaerin.

They all 3 went to dinner and now he was on his way to drop her off at her apartment, Nini had fallen asleep in her booster seat.

Chaerin got down from the car and Kris did the same, Chaerin reached him and gave him a hug so she could go inside her building.

"What are we?" Chaerin asks softly in his embrace

He sighs "I don't know"

"Why does it feel like we're close yet we aren't?" She asks in a whisper, afraid of hearing the answer to that.

"I like you, I truly do.. all this time we have spend together the 3 of us feels amazing and unreal" he admits "I wish it can last"

"It can, if we give it a try" Chaerin says softly

"Do you really want to take on the role of Nini's mom? Are you ready for that?" He asks serious

"You know I love Nini more than anything, she's a little angel who came into my life in the perfect timing" she say the last phrase mostly to herself

"I can't have her suffer if this between us doesn't work out, she loves you"

"That's the least I want, I don't ever want to hurt Nini" she says "you have no idea of how much I love your daughter" she admits "I know I could never replace her mother but I will love her as much as her mother would have if she was still here"

"Her mother doesn't love her that's why she isn't here" he says coldly

Chaerin was taken aback with what he said, she can tell it hurt him.

"What?" She asks confused "Nini said she passed away"

He sighs and looks at his sleeping daughter in the back seat, he rolls down one windows and takes a hold of Chaerin's hand and lead her to the front of the car.

He takes a deep breath "Jessica left us, when Nini was born she walked out on us.. she wasn't ready to be a mother" he said, his voiced filled with sadness and anger.

"But Nini-"

"I contacted her many times in the past asking her to come see Nini but she always told me that she doesn't have a daughter.. she wants nothing to do with her" he said hurt "I can't tell my daughter that and hurt her feelings, it's easier if she believes her mother passed away" he adds

Chaerin was stunned with what he told her, she feels pain, she's hurt thinking about Nini yet she feels anger towards that horrible woman.

"I understand" Chaerin said now her voice cracking, she wanted to cry.

"I can't have someone hurt Nini, I'd rather us be only friends so she doesn't lose you.. she loves you" Kris admits

"I can't just be friends with you" Chaerin admits "I- I"

Kris pulled her towards him and crashes his lips to hers, he kisses her almost desperately and Chaerin wraps her arms around his neck.

"I can't just be your friend either" he confesses "I have to have more of you"

Chaerin now tippy toes and kisses his lips again "I have to be honest with you before we decide what we are"

He looks in to her eyes "what is it?"

She takes a deep breath, she feels her voice cracking before she even speaks.

"I'm afraid of being hurt and feeling abandoned" she admits and he hugs her tightly as he can see the pain in her eyes.

"8 years ago I met a man whom I loved with my whole being, we started dating, he was perfect and everything went great.. we were in love and then two years later I- I became pregnant"

Kris just listened while holding her, she looked ahead in to nothing in particular.

"One night after I moved in with him.. I met his mother, he was always so mysterious about his parents and I hadn't met them until that evening that I met his mom.. it turned out that he was engaged to someone and I was just the other girl"

"What about the baby?" He asks concerned

"I-I-" she hid her face in his chest "I lost my baby that night" she said crying while she remembered.

He held her tighter while she cried, he placed a kiss in her head "I am very sorry" he said while she hugged him and cried in his chest.

"I don't want to feel the same pain ever again, I don't think I can make it this time" she confessed now looking up at him, her eyes red and her mascara runny

Kris held her chin "I don't think I could go through that or make someone go through that.. I wouldn't be able forgive or live with myself" he confessed

Chaerin didn't say anything but just looked at him, she loves his eyes. They make him look like he's a cold and intimidating person but in reality he's the sweetest man she has ever met, she wants nothing more than to keep seeing those eyes.

He leaned down and kissed her lips again

Chaerin smiled into the kiss "so what happens now?" She asks

He smirks "would you like to be my girlfriend?"

She smiles widely "I don't know- I have to think about it" she says jokingly

He chuckles and pulls her into a kiss again

"Lets see how this goes before we tell Nini" he tells her after breaking their kiss

"I agree" she agrees with him

"She will jump in happiness when we do tell her" he admits

"I know, I can't wait until that day" she says excitedly.

Kris and Chaerin kept dating without telling Nini, months passes and it was now summer.

 

 

Chaerin looked at the man sitting in her couch, he was shirtless and eating sushi that she has prepared. They were at her apartment were they usually have their more casual dates.

She walked towards him, she sat next to him while he set the plate down on the coffee table and Chaerin took that opportunity to sit on him.

Her legs rested in each of his side, her lips met his in a desperate lustful kiss. His lips trailed to her neck and she let out a soft moan, her hands worked on undoing his belt.

His hands quickly took off her shirt, he stood up while he held onto her and took her to her room. He laid her down and helped her undress, the night was filled with moans, groans and sweaty bodies.

 


•+•+•+•+•

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter