Chapter 4

Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24 March 2018

The night was windy, hot and humid unlike any other nights she'd spent looking out, feeding on the breathtaking view from the balcony of her hotel room. Mina closes her eyes tightly, inhaling the clear air, feeling the wind slapping tenderly against her skin.

She could do this all night long if she could, sitting down by herself and enjoying the wind, and the view. 

She was known by the world for being very quiet and reserved similarly to Tzuyu but Tzuyu was gradually opening up and socializing with others more. Fortunately.

Her? No. She always preferred being alone, doing her own things rather than being outside and blending in. She enjoys her own company.

"Mina-ya?"

Jihyo calls out for her but she did not turn to look at her, only responding back with a soft hum that was barely audible. She was tired, too tired but with work was calling out for her in less than a few hours, she can kiss a good night sleep goodbye.

Her career is tiring, always tiring but she did not complained. She won't complain as she personally chose this path four years ago. Against her parents' words without all the knowing of the outside world as she was merely a timid teenager with a big dream.

Her road to success was not that easy. It was all the same with the girls and others who shared this type of career as her. They worked hard but humans just won't being judgemental, don't you think? 

They claimed they loves K-Pop but keeps on spreading negativity toward others groups in the same industry just because their favorite slays.

She noticed it all. She would be blind if she doesn't.

All the so called 'opinions' given by them especially towards TWICE and all the comparing to another girl groups. It was obvious which girl groups TWICE were being compared with but she won't mention a name. They can figure it out themselves.

As if comparing them to each other will determine which of them will go to Hell or Heaven.

TWICE has no talent, TWICE members were plastic and that group is way better than TWICE.

She had seen and heard those oftentimes, and she finds them stupid every time.

What is the point of them training, some maybe for years to be called having no talent?

What is the point of their parents brought them to the world, perfect from head to toe, to ruin themselves with plastic surgeries?

What is the point of them forming a group when they were trash and not even qualified to go big from the beginning?

What a waste of time then.

"Mina-yaaaa..."

She inhales sharply and shrugs the thought off her mind, turning to look at Jihyo who has been calling out for her the second time.

A series of cackles escaped her leader's lips, as her eyes focuses on her smartphone's screen and Mina could not help but wonder why were she laughing. Was something on her phone is funny? A photo? A video perhaps? 

"Jihyo, you're terrifying me out with the hysterical laughing. Are you watching something? What is it about?"

Jihyo halts, her laughter has faded a moment ago but there was a wide grin still playing on her lips. The leader did not answer, only motioning her to come closer by a flick of her wrist. (Does the phrase sounds odd to you? Gahhh, i don't know)

She came closer as the leader wished, prying her eyes off the view and centers it on the small screen before her. A video was playing halfway, displaying two girls. One was holding the camera and one was behind her looking a bit mischievou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter