Chapter 3: Myoui Mina

Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: bold = English

18 December 2017, Monday

"Mina?"


I sighed, my body was shivering when a certain human being pulled the comforter away. “What do you guys want with me? It’s almost, what, a hundred times that you’ve called me. Please just let me sleep.”

I desperately muttered under my breath as my eyes sealed tightly, knowing a dozen pair of eyes staring deeply into my soul. Their ecstatic laughter filled the silent atmosphere of our living room and slowly their giggles fades.

“We’re just curious.” They argued in synchronization, loud and clear when I buried my face in my stuffed toy, screaming dreadfully.

“Are you still mad at me that I steal your jeans? If you were, can you forgive me?” Sana interrupted, fiddling her fingers with the hem of my cotton sweat suit. Frustrated, I straightened myself, finding their eyes were on me and me only.

I sighed and turned to Sana, ignoring the others' presences in the room. “Why should I be mad at you, Sana? You don’t even need to apologize and girls, please, I'm begging you to let this thing go. That was a month ago. Can you guys stop being ‘curious’ about it?”

“We can’t!”

“How can someone that good-looking was apparently a jerk? If he really is your friend, shouldn’t he be happy to see you? It was so obvious he wants nothing to do with our Mina. Didn't his parents teach him to look to the person they were talking to?” Momo alleged and the others nodded in agreement. I groaned softly under my breath and exhaled calmly, managed to myself down at ease.

Oh Soryu.

Behind the delightfulness held in me that I had TWICE, ONCE, the managers, and my family all the way back in Japan by my side, a small part of me was still missing a little piece of puzzle that remained incomplete. I don't have an idea why I was feeling this way but my cluttered mind was crowded, by works and him.

I climbed off the sofa, walking leisurely to the front door with my winter parka and my iPhone in hand.

"Can I go on a walk around the area? Don't worry. I won't be out for too long." I stated softly under my breath, seeing the girls nodded but they shattered my assumption when they all rose immediately on their feet and reaching out for their coats.

"We'll go with you. It's dangerous for you to go out alone especially in the dead of night." Jihyo held.

I sighed softly, "I will be at the park. I just want to have my space alone. I'll be back by twelve-thirty," With all the members' eyes on me, shooting me an interviewing, worried looks. They were about to protest when I intervened.

"You'll will say no anyway. I will just walk out the door." My head hangs low, letting the breeze hit my bare face under the cap. The sound of my shoes hitting the floor filling the empty hallway as I headed for the elevator and to my next destination.

 

 

Flopping my flatly on the swing, my feet kicking the dirt ground, succedded of making the swing rocking back and forth. Obviously, not making my brain let loose of TWICE's schedule of performances, appearances on shows since the comeback.

Easy to say, everything cluttered in my head caused by the pressure from works. I swear works are giving me grey hair in the age of twenty. Although, my gut tells me that it wasn't the only reason that my brain was clustered, crowded by my busy schedule. Since the day reunited with Soryu, I kept thinking about why was he avoiding me.

I gave him my number that day before we left his cafe, expecting him to call but he never did for the last month. But, I got nothing on him so far."

We were close and as much he hates skinship, he didn't protest every time I did to him. Does he find my presence around him unpleasant now?

Hopefully, the feelings didn't stick to the way as it was years ago. But, by the spark in his brown eyes when they met mine, how his lips tremble by our closeness and the increase of his heartbeat when I hold him in my arms, it was unusual of him.

I recalled the moment he stepped inside the cafe, looking so different back when we're still in Japan. The geeky eighteen years old who was only 5 feet 6 grew up to a man with a body and height fit for a model. I always knew he had the look and it has been proved that he is a person with a look as good as Lee Dong Wook has or Tom Cruise perhaps. I don't know.

"Uhm... hello?"

I froze. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter