Chapter 2

Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 November 2017. Tuesday.

“Okay, you’ve done a good job today, girls. Let’s hope your comeback will go smoothly and TWICE, fighting!!!”

Their manager cheered loudly as the sweaty, tired members of TWICE supported loudly after glancing at her wrist watch, only seven in the evening. The manager smiled and walked out of the practice room, leaving them to pack their belongings.

“TWICE, fighting!!!” Jihyo chanted energetically and the members replied the chant while smiling brilliantly despite being extremely worn out. Walking side by side, they all exits the room and the building to their vans parked outside.

“Finally, we’re going home.” Tzuyu mumbled in between her speedy breathing. They all took their seats in the van were now ready to unite their bed before started slumbering into their deep yet short sleep as the van begin to move. The four oldest were inside the first van along with their female manager and while five youngest members entered the other van.

Watching them shortly from the rear window, the manager had his hands on the steering wheel and his eyes on the street. Their van stopped as the traffic light turned red. "Girls, should we grab something to eat? The last time you eat was five hours ago. I’m worried that you’ll be getting up hungry in the morning."

"I’m dying out of hunger but we shouldn’t eat carbs. Maybe some breads of pastries would be perfect right now. We won't gain that much weight from eating cakes, right?"  Dahyun said. Her eyelids were barely opened.

"Nayeon told me that there's a cafe just five blocks from here, just opened up two years ago. It has quite a reputation." Jihyo said while her eyes sticking on her phone, starting scroll and typing down on her phone's screen. Their manager had his brows knitted and scratched his head. "Are you sure you girls didn't want to eat real dinner?"

"Yes..." They said in unison.

"She's right. PD-nim would kill us if we gained weight and looks like Hello Kitty right before our comeback. Let's just eat breads. I didn't have that for a long time." Chaeyoung argued lightly, earning a nod of agreement from their manager.

"Apparently, the café’s not very far from here. She said they're already there. Turn to the right and then, to the left. ” 

“Ha, there is it!" Tzuyu alleged before all of them already jumped from their seats, eyes widening and mouths gaping.

"It suits its name, Exclusive Section. Even the exterior is modern and legit gorgeous. I hope their products are really luxurious masterpiece as its name." They all hummed.

Seeing the other members already standing outside the little café, together they hop off the vehicle and walking towards the cafe.  Mina was left all alone behind when unexpectedly, her phone fell off somewhere from her pocket. Still searching for it, she hissed, annoyed.

“Where the heck did it drop?”

Out of the sudden, low sounds of groaning was heard from behind. Her hair was straight as the louder sounds of groaning making her out of the cold. 'There’s nothing behind you, Mina. Just continue until you found your earphones and run inside. No need to be afraid.' She thought to herself as she reached among the bushes. Sounds were getting louder and she felt something soft, fluffy was rubbed against her legs. She screamed startlingly and jumped in fear until she saw a pair of Shiba breed dog was rubbing itself to her, barking lightly.

She breathed in relief and ran her hand in her hair, smiling absurdly as she remembers that she scream after that tiny, adorable creatures.
She squats down, patting the dogs’ heads. They bark together, stealing her heart while she was still smiling childishly to herself.

“I can’t believe that I just embarrassed myself by screaming on the top of my lungs because of you two. Aw… you are so cute. You make me think about Rei and you reminds me of Sana unnie when she scowls. Speaking about Rei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter