Who Am I?

Eden of Elves

"Who are you?"

"Honey, you dont remember me? Baby, I'm your mother"

Mrs. Horvejkul's tear falls after hearing his son's question. She held onto Nichkhun so tight as if afraid that she would loose him. She keep rocking the young boy body while singing a lullaby to help him calm. A method she has been doing since he was small. True enough, Nichkhun started to feel calm and his eyelids becomes heavier after each second. 

"I am very sorry to say this. Unfortunately, your son are suffering from Amnesia. He has lost his memory before the accident took place"

"Can he be healed, doctor?"

"As of now, the only thing to do is bring him home. Make him acquanted with his previous environment and people. Talk to him but dont pressure him or force him to remember his past"

"Is that all?"

"I'll set up a therapist for him. Make sure to come by with him this weekend. We'll see from then"

The doctor walks away after patting Mr. Horvejkul's shoulder. Mr. Horvejkul walks back into the room where his wife and apparently amnesiac son, Nichkhun is still waiting. Mr. Horvejkul smiles to his wife and motion for her to finish packing Nichkhun's stuff. 

"Nichkhun, my son, let's go back home. Okay?"

"Alright"

~

"So, he still doesn't remember anything, Vera?"

"Yeah, all he did was sit by his window and look outside"

"Is he okay Vera, what did the doctor said?"

"Doctor Kim said to take it slowly and let him adjust to his environment. I don't know, maybe he was meant to loose his memory"

Mrs. Horvejkul sigh and slumpsinto the chair. Feeling sorry for his sister, Mrs. Lee holds her hands and assure her that everything will be okay.

~19 years later~

"Mommy! I'm home!"

"Awww, my son is home. Come here and give your old mother a hug"

So the duo hug each other and Mrs. Horvejkul gives her son kisses on his cheeks showing her love for him.

"What is this hug party? I'm not invited?"

Joked Mr. Horvejkul as soon as he saw his son having hugs and kisses party with his wife. Warmth creeps up in his heart, feeling complete when his family is still full of love. 

"Dad!"

Alarmed of the sudden hug and soft  brown hair covering his vision, he hug his son back. After the hugs and kisses party subsided, the whole family sat down to have a meal together. 

Finally setting his foot inside his room, Nichkhun huffs from over-eating. He knows he would ruin his diet when he comes home. While looking up his ceiling, he started to think about his recent meeting with Dr. Kim. That man is mystery himself but he respects him like his own brother. 

*flashback*

"Khun, why you suddenly ask about gaining your lost memory? I thought we already on the phase where you accepted that your memory maybe will not return"

"No, its just. I lost so much of my life. I dont even know who I am before the accident"

"Okay, look. Maybe you should talk with your parents about it."

"I dont want to worries them anymore Hyung. You have to help me"

"That is what I have been doing for the past 6 years. From my father's notes, all I could understand is you changed in personality. Which is a normal thing to happen to an Amnesia patient"

"I know, my 'old' friends and Junho told me the same thing"

"So, what exactly you are asking me then?"

"Can you help me get back that part of me that have been missing?"

"Are you sure you want it back? Maybe you will be disgusted by your old self and suffer from conflict identity"

"What could go wrong, I was 10"

"In 10 years a lot can happen Khun"

"Hmmm, are you helping me or not?"

"Im not sure about this"

*Flashback end*

"Khun! Junho is here"

*Knock2x*

"Come in"

"Hey hyung"

"Heeeeey, Junho. Whatssup?"

"Kekekekekeke, I'm fine. So why did ask me to come meet you?"

"Let's walk"

Nichkhun took his cap and motions for Junho to follow him. 

"Mom! I'm taking Junho to a walk"

"Dude am I your dog or something!"

"I was joking, chill"

Nichkhun holds his cousin by the shoulder and heads for his car. 

"Come on, let's have a look at the lake. It's been ages"

~~~

*At the lake*

"I'm not sure if I'm suppose to feel romantic if any. Why did you bring me here?"

"This place is calm."

"Yeah, thats not the topic here. Hyung, dont delay it. Tell me!"

"Patience, okay... here goes. Remember when you tell me I was different after the accident, how different Junho? Honestly"

"Honestly? Really different. Like, you used to be so you know. Uptight"

"How uptight?"

"Ermmm, you used to scold me if I touch your hands"

"Why would I?"

"I don't know. You go berserk about it and won't talk to me for days"

"That serious? I'm weird then"

"AHAHAHHAHA! You are"

"Then, help me"

"With what?"

"Gaining my memory"

"How?"

"Take me back to where it all started"

"Hyung... I don't understand"

"The accident site. Take me there"

Junho stares at the serious Nichkhun.

 

A/n: Sorry for the late update. Please enjoy this chapter. Next chap would be the revealing... kekekeke. Do anticipate ^^