End

Not Sorry

Author’s Point Of View

 

 The four of young peoples settled down in the cafe Ten was at just now. Hayoung , Hoseok and Violet ordered for their drinks since Ten had his already. The aura between them just doesn’t feel right , since Violet is not even looking at them , and throwing her gazes outside the cafe instead. Meanwhile , Ten kept glancing at her repeatedly. Both Hayoung and Hoseok tried to figure out how to ease the tense between them.

 

 “ Ten-sshi , I heard you have been promoted in your company. You must have did a good job , then ? is it too late to congratulate you ? “ , Hayoung asked in friendly manner , making Ten turned to her before smiling widely , quite proud of his achievement actually , eventhough his promotion is because of something else.

 

 “ How months is it ? I never knew that you guys are together “ , Ten replied as he punched Hoseok’s shoulder lightly , making the soon-to-be father grinned.

 

 “ Well , we’ve been together since school. It’s just you , the busy kingka doesn’t know about this. But then , thanks to this human “ , Hoseok said as he gestured to Violet , making the girl turned to him and make a twitched lips , before looking away again. He’s right , Violet was the one who bring Hayoung and Hoseok together. How ? She kept asking Hayoung to hang out with her , and bring Hoseok along , since she knew Hoseok had a big crush on the kindhearted girl. Well , it’s been well after this.

 

 “ Uhm , I heard Olive had been graduated today. Congratulation “ , Ten said in a strained voice , trying to make out a conversation with Violet. When the girl turned to him , he threw the best smile to her , only to receive a nod from the girl , as she mutters her thanks. Before Ten could even make another lines , his phone rang. Looking at the caller’s ID , he hesitated to pick them up , so he just stared at the phone for a while. But then , he finally picked it up.

 

 “ Hello ? “ , he started , before getting a whine from the other side of the caller.

 

 “ Yes , I will be home soon , I have some things to do right now “ , Ten said in slow voice , rubbing the back of his neck. He realised that Violet scowled for a while before being all cool again. He ended the call after bidding the girl from the phone goodbye , and received a pat on shoulder from Hoseok.

 

 “ Why is she’s calling ? “ , Ten just shook his head , doesn’t want to bring the girl in their conversation , aware that Violet is listening just well.

 

 “ Is it okay if you stayed here ? Won’t she be mad ? “ , Hayoung asked , quite worried with the fact that whoever called just now , have a huge affect on Ten’s carrier . Of course , Ten worked at Saemi’s dad’s company , and the fact that he rather be with Saemi is the reason why he got promoted.

 

 “ It’s fine , she’s out with her friends , though “ , Ten said.

 

 “ Yah , Violet Jung ! Why aren’t you picking up my call ? “ , a husky voice asked out of nowhere , making all four eyes turned to the owner of the voice. It is a guy , with a coat and pastel-orange haired , looking straight at Violet. Ten also looked at Violet , before figuring what’s going on. It seems like it’s not only him who have replacement.

 “ You called ? My phone is on silent “ , Violet said , before checking her phone , and keeping it in her pocket. The guy just now shook his head , before taking a seat next to Violet. He noticed a guy who seems familiar to him , before his smile grew wider.

 

 “ Ten ?! Long time no see , man ! How are you doing ? “ , the guy said before shaking hand with Ten , who seems to be a little disappointed with the guy’s presence.

 

 “ I’m doing just fine , what about you , Jimin ? You looked like a successful man now “ , Ten’s words make the guy next to Violet grinned , he seems like he loved to smile , and surely , he must have attracted so many girls with that smile of him.

 

 “ Well , I’m not that successful , but still , I’m doing good now. i heard you’re getting engaged soon , is it true ? “ , both Hoseok and Hayoung knew , Jimin’s question is more to hurt Ten back , since Violet was hurt too by the fact that Ten is getting engaged to the girl who he cheated with , didn’t even considering Violet’s at the first place. Well , Ten didn’t really make any effort to get back with Violet , while the girl is still waiting for him. Pride are building walls between both of them , and now , both of them had someone new with them. But for Ten , he is still in shock that Violet would be with Jimin , since he hoped that Violet would come to him back.

 

 “ Uhm , right. I never knew that you guys are together “ , Ten said , and his expression quite changed when Jimin wrapped his arm around Violet’s shoulder , smiling proudly when Violet looked at him , and looked away again. Hoseok and Hayoung are quite taken aback when Violet didn’t shrugged off or blackmailing Jimin , like she always did if Jimin touched her like that. She must be moving on for real now.

 

 “ yeah , there’s not a lot of peoples knew about us , since this lady over here rather keep quiet about us. But still Ten , thanks for giving me this chance “ , this time , Ten showed his unsatisfied face at Jimin’s brave words , making Hoseok , Hayoung and Violet looked at Jimin in awe. Hoseok tried to ease the tense caused by Jimin by calling for the waiter to take Jimin’s order.

 

 “ No need , Hoseok. I don’t feel like drinking “ , Jimin said before he looked at Violet , and patting the girl’s shoulder , still smiling.

 

 “ You must be tired , right ? Let me send you home , so you can take a rest “ , Jimin said , before pulling Violet up by her hands , and excusing themselves before leaving the cafe with Violet’s hand in his. Ten kept eyeing them both , until Jimin’s car leave the scene. He felt his heart aches when Jimin touched Violet , when Jimin pulled Violet’s hand , the hand he used to have in his grip.

He groaned lightly before Hoseok placed an arm around his shoulder.

 

 “ I’m not sorry , Ten , but that girl have been waiting for you in ages. If both of you didn’t had your pride overcome your feelings , maybe it’s you who will hold her hand now. And , that guy have been waiting for this chance like forever. It’s seems like I’m being rude , but thanks for actually slipping Violet into Jimin’s life “ , Ten just chuckled , as he keep wondering , why didn’t he even make an effort for Violet at the first place ? Well now , he have to start moving on from the cold girl for real.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Look at this cute plot twister (imagine he made that expression when he pulled Violet with her XD)

 

 The End :)