Ten

Not Sorry

NCT Ten

 

 Ten’s Point Of View

 

“ A cup of latte , please “ , I said to the bartender , before settling myself on the chair near the window. The weather is quite chilling , especially on this night. I slided my phone’s opened before pressing on the Instagram icon. It’s just same peoples , uploading the same type of photos. Hanging out with love. Some random quotes. I click the heart-shaped icon under the photo of Jungkook and his girlfriend , Lisa. Jungkook is my school-day’s friend and we’re still contacting each other until now. Lisa and him looks good together , they might make a good couple , only if Jungkook doesn’t keep on cheating behind Lisa. Scrolling again through some photos , liking some until I noticed something. It’s Violet’s photo , I mean a photo by her. She unblocked me ? Is this serious ? I was being so giddy that even the waiter of the cafe startled of my action - jumping on the chair lightly.

 

 Violet uploaded a photo of a boy and a girl . I knew them , they are her younger siblings. Congrats dude ! We all wish you the best of luck for facing upcoming challenges ! We will always be by yourside <3. So Olive was graduated from college today. It’s been a long time since I’ve met them , and its been a long time since I met Violet too. I pressed on her username , to find much new photos on her feed. I guess it’s not new , it’s just me who just seen it. As expected of Violet Jung , she uploaded random photos , cats , tree , cats , blurry photo I believed she took on a bus , her parents photo , cats and her photo. Her graduation photo , which she’s smiling with grimace , while holding her certificate. I can still remember this moment , since I was behind her father or the photographer of her. She looks so cute , so precious and so soft in this photo. It’s so unlikely her , the girl who would throw glare randomly , and is not approachable , the girl who can do anything beyond everyone’s logic. Of course she’s happy in this photo , she just graduated , which means she had accomplished one of her parents’ dream.

 

 Suddenly , I felt a heaviness in my heart , it’s aching out of nowhere. It’s beating so loudly. I must be missing her so much. Yes , Violet and I were once together. We are not that kind of clingy or lovely couple , but still , we did understood each other and we did our best to be by each other’s side when in need. Maybe it was me , for being too needy. Violet is not the type of girl who would give in everything she have , that’s including her pride. I can still remember her words clearly , she wont sleep with anyone other than her husband , the guy who she would trust her life on him. Too bad , I’m a guy , my mind is like a normal guy. I cant think properly when I was flirted by her office-mate. Worst , we did the deed at the girl’s apartment - and get caught by Violet herself. She was delivering some letters for the girl - and saw us doing it. No matter how I tried , I still cant forget Violet’s expression , her falling expression , and the emotionless look in her eyes , as she placed the envelope for the girl on the makeup table near the door. The incident on that night replayed on my mind , without my permission.

 

 Throwback to 7 months before

 

 Author’s Point Of View

 

 Saemi’s hand were on Ten’s hair , as they sluggishly planted kisses on each others’ face. Ten lead their way to Saemi’s room , while Saemi’s leg were wrapped around Ten’s waist , making Ten support her weight. Things escalated fast when they were left with no threads on their body , and they both landed on the soft mattress of Saemi’s , pleasuring each other. With the heavenly feel , they doesn’t even noticed that someone had entered the apartment , since it’s unlocked.

 

 Violet called out for Saemi to no avail. She noticed a familiar pair of shoes , starting to feel uneasy. Ah , this kind of shoes must be famous , she thought to herself , trying to get rid to the uneasy feeling. But then , groans and moans were heard from the room with opened door. Violet’s hand clenched into a fist , when she heard a name being called in such a dirty voice. Ten . It cant be , she told herself before mindlessly making her way to the room , where the couple were at. They were so into their deed , that they didn’t even realized Violet’s presence. The poor girl squinted her eyes closed , as her teeth gritted angrily. That’s when Saemi noticed Violet and immediately pushed away from Ten , before covering herself with the white blanket . Ten turned around to see Violet standing there , before he grabbed the end of the blanket Saemi have on , covering his lower body. Violet opened her eyes to see both of the persons looking at her in horror. Emotionlessly , she dropped the envelope on her hand to the makeup table which was organized next to the door.

 

 “ Leader-nim asked me to send these to you “ , Violet said in her monotone voice , before making her way out of the apartment unit , not even sparing a glance at Ten who was still braining the situation. A few moments after Violet slammed the door shut , Ten regained his conscience. He immediately grabbed his pants and wear his shirt , until Saemi stopped him by pulling him next to her , begging him to stay.

 

 “ There’s no point for running after her , Ten. She wont listen to you , just stay with me , please. I can make you happy , unlike her “ , Saemi said , without a guilty feeling for she have cheated with her office-mate’s boyfriend. Ten shrugged off before running for Violet. He ran without proper direction , until he saw Violet who’s making her way to the bus stop. Ten called out for Violet , but the girl just keep her pace , until she felt that Ten was right behind her. Ten would’ve hugged her from behind if she’s not the heartless Violet , if she’s the same as other girls but he knew , if he did so , she would hate him more.

 

 “ One more step and I swear I’m not going to let you see the daylight again “ , Ten stopped at Violet’s grim warning. He knew she was hurt but she didn’t displayed it through her tears , but she showed them by words instead. That’s so Violet.

 

 “ Violet , I’m so sorry , I was out of my mind ! I -- “ , Ten’s words was cut in halfway when Violet turned to face him , she wore her expressionless look , as she looked at Ten.

 

 “ If that is what you need in a relationship , then find a girl who can give you that. I won’t apologize , but I don’t think I would want to listen to you right now “ , Violet stopped to catch her breath for walking too fast.

 

 “ Don’t show up in front of me , don’t you dare. I .. I seriously cant brain what happened just now. I’m not sorry , Ten , but I will stick to my principle. I’m not the type to give in. And please deliver my message to Saemi , tell her to don’t show up to me anymore. It wouldn’t be a big deal since the letter just now is the letter of her dismiss in the office. I mean it “ , Violet said before turning from Ten , but then Ten stopped her by grabbing her arm , which she shook them off vigorously.

 

 “ Don’t you dare to touch me again ! “ , Ten lost his words when he saw Violet’s eyes started to pool but she held it in.

 

 “ This is ing serious , if you ever come to me again -- “ , Violet couldn’t continued her words , so she turned and left Ten behind , before entering a bus , which took off very quickly from the scene. Ten couldn’t help but to drop on his feet , thinking how can he lost someone who he hardly get.

 

End of POV

 ________________________________________________________________________

 

 Ten’s Point Of View

 

 Why the am I rewinding it back ? It’s not a good memory after all. I keep on scrolling though her feed. Unlike other girls , Violet didn’t posted a sad quote after our breakup , she didn’t posted any photos of her with a caption on how she’s moving on. I guess it doesn’t even bother her that she ended her relationship in so sudden. I will take all the blaming. Mindlessly , I keep refreshing her feed , until another photo popped out. A photo of cats , as usual , but she is on the photo , holding a cat with a small smile on her lips. There are two other peoples , it’s Jung Hoseok , and Oh Hayoung , also our schoolmates. Wait , Hayoung is pregnant ? , I thought to myself when I saw a bump on Hayoung’s belly , while Hoseok’s arm s around her waist. So , these two are together ?

 

 ‘ Adopting Jung MeowSeok for this horse and his wifey <3 , please be a good sibling to mini Hoseok ‘ , Violet’s caption somehow makes me smiles , well , I smiled at almost everything she did . Hoseok is the only guy who could make Violet smiles out of nowhere , I couldn’t blame her , Hoseok is a funny guy though. I cant help but to stare at Violet’s smiling face , until I noticed something. GetChaPets Pet Store ? Isn’t this the pet store nearby this cafe ? I think I seen it just now ?! Without thinking twice , I leave the cafe , and my drink untouched as I rushed to the pet store. It’s true then , the pet store is just 5 store away from the cafe. The store is still having customers eventhough it’s night. I entered the store to see Hayoung leaning against a wall , while looking down at something, it’s must be her. I stepped near Hayoung , making her expression changed. She bowed to me lightly , as she keep glancing at Violet , who’s kneeling down with Hoseok , and then to me. Those two doesn’t even noticed me as they were busy cooing for a cat.

 

 “ Yah , how about this , isn’t she’s cute ? Look at the round eyes and these soft paws ~! “ , Violet is undeniably adorable when she see animals , she changed into a soft person just in time. Hoseok’s expression also changed as he saw me , but then he reached me and hit me playfully on my shoulder with his fist. Violet turned around with her curious look , and our eyes met , before she immediately looked away.

 

 “ It’s been a long time ! Wow , you looks much more charming and handsome ! Are you getting skinnier ? “ , Hoseok said as he pressed my arm to check if I have any muscles left , of course I did.

 

 “ This one is cute ~! Yah , let’s take her and another one “ , Hayoung said , lifting the dull expression from Violet as she swiftly grabbed another kittten which is orange in color. Those two lady then proceed to the counter , and Hoseok asked me out , leaving the ladies to check out the pets.