Lee Ara

Youth, Your Spring

[School]

Ara: (Running) Paints are here!
Hyejung: Thank you.
Hana: Ara ah!
Ara: Coming!
CHangkyun: Oh ho. Don't run, Ara.
Ara: It is... (Fell flat)
Yoona: ...
Hyejung: Ara! Are you okay?
Yoona: I didn't do anything.
Ara: I know. It was my fault for running.
Jooheon: The notes.
Yoona: Yes.
Woohyun: What's wrong, Ara?
Ara: Saem! Ah... I tripped and all the paints got on me.

Recently, my life has been really good. I now have friends and don't have to feel aware of the surroundings. Saem becomes Jooheon's homeroom teacher, and Hana Saem will get marry soon. Hyejung and Changkyun sunbae now know our secrets. Do not worry, they haven't say anything yet. Regarding Yoona, thanks to Jooheon, she has stopped completely. Ah, Jooheon now got bored of being a delinquent so he is studying hard now.

Jooheon: (Shove towel to Ara) It costs a lunch.
Ara: I never ask for it!
Girls: Jooheon sunbae, a drink for you.
Jooheon: Sorry.


Hyejung: He becomes so much popular now.
Woohyun: What is Grandma cooking at home?
Ara: Meat meat meat.
Woohyun: Don't you like chicken more?
Ara: Ah right. I should ask Grandma to make chicken.

Boys: Hey! Yah! Is that his family?!
Girls: Woah! His brother looks hot! Kyaaa!
Hyejung: Whose family?
Changkyun: Oh? They are here.
Hyejung: You know?
Changkyun: His stepmother and his half blood brother. I will go down with Jooheon, you two stay here.

Teacher: Let's go and talk in the office.
Jooheon: I don't have anything to say.
Kiheon: Are you really going to abandon the will?
Mother: Go back. Your Dad is waiting.
Jooheon: ... (Walk away)
Kiheon: Mom is talking to you, Sihyun. Be mature.
Jooheon: She is not my Mom. If you have nothing else to say beside money then please go back.
Changkyun: Hello... I am so sorry to interrupt but we are still in school hours.
Mother: Jooheon, we will wait for you so let's talk.
Jooheon: ...! Can you take your Mom back?
Mother: Jooheon!
Ara: I am sorry!
Jooheon: Ara?

Hyejung: When did she get down there?!
Woohyun: Ara...
Hana: Woohoo. My job of talking to his stepmother ends here.
Woohyun: Yes?

Ara: How about we talk when we get home, Mam?
Jooheon: Yah!
Ara: We are still in school. Please be considerate and save the talking later. Jooheon will listen so please, go back first.
Mother: We will head back to your place first, Jooheon.
Kiheon: Thank you for being understanding.
Ara: Thank you...
Jooheon: Come here! (Take Ara away)
Changkyun: Oh no....

Jooheon: Who do you think you are?! Decide everything by yourself! Don't poke your nose into my family's problem!
Ara: If I didn't do it, then Hana Saem will definitely come to you.
Jooheon: This is not about whether someone come to defend me or not!
Ara: You just don't want to listen, I know... Who would like to listen to an unreasonable step mother? I listened to tons of them on Yeoseodo.
Jooheon: ...!
Ara: It will be annoying at first but there will be the end to it... You don't have to answer or anything, just listen to it and let it go, oh?
Jooheon: ...!
Ara: Stop yarning your eyebrows. Grandma and my Dad are going to be there with you too. Don't worry, Auntie taught me some boxing moves to use. I will hit them if they hit you.
Jooheon: Saem is living with us, he could report you or it could effect Saem.
Ara: If it is words then I will use words. If it gets physical then I will also get physical. In conclusion, I will help you. Done? Let's run back.

What can she do? No brainer, skinny and tiny, not so board shoulders, and annoying. I said it before... Her annoyance really saves me sometime and with all her nerves, she saved me again. Beside being a total air-head, she can comfort me really well. Always, it is much more fun to have her around... But, why did they come here to see me?

[Danbi]

Ara: We are back, Grandma.
Grandma: Yah!
Ara: Ah! Grandma!
Grandma: Who are they? They came in suddenly and said that they are Jooheon's family.
Ara: Well, something like that. Stepmother...
Joohoen: You talk too much... May we have a private talk, Grandma?
Grandma: Do it quickly then go eat.

Kiheon: You should be aware to why we are here.
Jooheon: And?
Mother: Let's go back to Seoul.
Jooheon: Can you give me a reason?
Mother: You Dad want you to go back to Seoul to study properly.
Jooheon: I am fine studying here in Masan.
Kiheon: Dad has already set up...
Mother: Kiheon.
Jooheon: So he already write his will and the percentage of his share to each of us. So, that is your reason? Or you want me to really go back to study?
Mother: Since your Dad's wish is like that.
Jooheon: I don't think it is his wish. It is your wish instead... I am holding 50% of my Mom's share which is under my Dad. Now that there is another percentage added in to mine, seems like it is bigger than Kiheon hyung's share.
Mother: ....
Kiheon: If you know then go back.
Jooheon: You two can go... (Go back inside)

Grandma: Ara, get me water.
Ara: Yes.
Jooheon: I don't mind you two listen to our conversation so stop playing dumb.
Ara: Uh...oh.
Jooheon: It is so humid today, I will go and take a bath.
Ara: Why are you taking off your top here?! Yah! Go inside and do it!!!

I thought it was the end for him if he just carefully listen to what they have to say... but, I was wrong.

Mother: Yes! That is the reason why I need you to go back to Seoul! What is so great of having those share and cannot do anything?! You are just an illegitimate son of his! Even if you have more share, the company won't be yours!!!
Kiheon: Mom!!!
Mother: Let me talk some sense to him! Lee Jooheon! Shouldn't you change your surname already?
Jooheon: (Glare)
Mother: Look look! Those eyes of that b*tch!
Grandma: Get out of here, you two! What are you to be yelling in my restaurant?!

He was not angry, I am sure of it. He doesn't want to fight her, I am so sure of it. He just want to cry... Jooheon has this side of his when it comes to his Mom. I may not understand Jooheon but I can read his face expressions. He is holding it in, his screaming and his tears... He is pretending not to hear, not to listen...

Ara: (Cover Jooheon's ears) It is not sound proof, you know?
Jooheon: ...
Ara: Let's go inside, hhm? Don't listen....
Jooheon: ....! (Stop)
Ara: (Stand higher) Let's set your ears at a quieter place.
Jooheon: (Hug Ara's waist) ...!
Ara: Uh...

He is crying... My uniform shirt is getting wet by his tears. Jooheon is crying but he doesn't want me to see it. I always complain about how pathetic I am and how unfortunate I am but Jooheon is just more than me. He has always by himself.

Ara: (Hug Jooheon) Next time, you don't have to listen to her... I am sorry for not knowing anything and asked you to listen to her badmouthing your family.
Jooheon: ...!
Ara: ... sorry...

I don't know how long he has cried but we stand there for a long time... Jooheon cried for a longest time.

Jooheon: (Let go of Ara) Sorry...
Ara: (Wobbling) My legs turn into noodles...
Jooheon: A hand costs a lunch.
Ara: I never ask you for lunch though, even after lending you my precious hug.
Jooheon: (Laugh) Precious hug? Yah, your chest size is A?
Ara: Tch... You are laughing. I got to touch your bare skin too.
Jooheon: (Walk away) ert.
Ara: Yah! Who is a ert here?!

I am by his side. Enough. Just keep laughing like that.

Grandma: Done showering?
Jooheon: Yes.
Ara: Foods!
Jooheon: I will go out for a little bit.
Ara: Uh... Can I go Grandma? I will eat later so you eat first...
Jooheon: Wanna tag along?
Ara: Sorry Grandma...
Grandma: Jeez, those two. I guess they will eat with Woohyun then.

Is he still sad?

Jooheon: Walk faster, Ara.
Ara: (Stop) ...
Jooheon: Hhmm? (Turn back) Yoo Ara? Don't want to go?
Ara: No... I mean... You called my name for the first time.
Jooheon: So?
Ara: Really really like it!
Jooheon: Tch... Like it that much?
Ara: I feel like giving you a free hug for calling my name! Woah! Come on!
Jooheon: Lee Ara.
Ara: Yes!
Jooheon: (Open his arm)
Ara: I am going!

The Lee Jooheon that I never know, he has been stripped by his family today, and I am the witness. Don't worry because I am your friend and really good at keeping promises.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATE LIKE I PROMISED TO! SINCE THE BEAUTIFUL PROMOTION STARTED I HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD ON STREAMING AND GET THE FREE STREAMING PASS TO STREAM, SO I GOT LAZY ON UPDATING. I AM SO SORRY AND TODAY I WILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER TOO!

THANK-YOU CORNER

UknowMi thank you for subscribing, I hope you enjoy the story so far

Dubulging thank you for subscrbing, I hope you enjoy the story

BeautifulRain thank you for subscribing, I hope you still like my story

mizuxmizu my very first subscriber! Thank you so much and I hope you like the story so far

SIDE-WAY CORNER

Since MONSTA X came back with the LIT-EST song, I hope everyone can give Beautiful a listen. I know I am late into introducing the song but I hope you like their comeback. they ranked no.1 on billboard and got nominated for first place for the first time today on Show Champion. Unfortunately we are really weak in Digital Points so I will ask anyone who read this post to help them stream on Melon or Naver or Genie, etc. PLEASE STREAM BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY LIKE THE SONG, LIKE BEAUTIFUL BY MONSTA X, NOT BECAUSE I ASK YOU TO STREAM, PLEASE DO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

I will talk more about Monsta X in the next chapter but since you are here at the end of this post, why not...?